SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha, it's 6 am, and I'm rearing to go. Up and at it. Off to work/play. God bless my job, and the mandatory exercise for the first couple hours of the day. It's a great way to start a day.

So I'll be having an extra large dark roast coffee, with a splash of milk, please and thank you.

And how are you this fine morning Sam?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, this "fine morning" is about to cross 3 p.m. and slowly is coming to an end :D

Large dark roast, made with love - and some beans to chew ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Amazingly less awful for me than the other students in the class (aka I failed less) which is good since this class is graded on a curve :D
Glad to hear it. Hard work pays off: Don't tell that anyone in TEST though, it's against everything we stand for. It'll be our little secret.
The "s" seems to be broken on your keyboard @ Owl :eek::D
'S' can be indicative of 'plural'. 'Plural' is 'multiples'. Multiples are indicative of 'multi', as in 'multitasking'. I'm a man, ergo I suck at multitasking. As such, no 'S'.

In makes sense in my brain. Remember pinky and the brain? Check out season 3, episode 49. 'The Pinky's P.O.V.'

It'll all make sense. Ha
Yes please. Just squirt it in at the end.... (Pardon the innuendo. I'm always like this.)
Hehehe, great (dirty) minds think alike. My poor wife is constantly inundated with cheesie innuendos.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yesterday evening, when I flew the last round with my Connie I again got a little bit vexed about the behaviour of the ship: you can fly it like an Aurora or Mustang, you can even go into dogfights with it! That kind of doesn't feel...right. I then thought and said to myself: the ship is as you handle it. Therefore, I went to the outer (space) view and raised the Connie with as much perception as my HOTAS could provide ;) I then kind of floated above Port Olisar and its Landing Pads, watched the other ships, how the started and landed - and suddenly everything felt alright...majestical :D
Well, flying into open space my "majestical" feeling crashed in that moment when a Sabre blew me out of my cockpit. Did I mention already that I *HATE* Sabres?! :mad: The time will come when I will buy me a BFG - Big Fucking Gunship - and blow all these assh*les outta space, damn, thats for sure! :mad:
[edit]note: I could've anticipated that because last time I watched "over the shoulder" of the Connie, there where four(!!) Sabres starting and one of them behind me. But I just thought that he's scanning my sexy....well, rear section :D

Last edited:
Forgot your password?