AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Un café por favor
I need a coffee so bad.....
Here you are. The ice coffee is for me :D

http://www.swr.de/-/id=6760618/property=full/pubVersion=1/width=482/z8fmmc/index.jpg

I need some good cards against times... shame people here are all over the globe. Stupid timezones!

Days are getting so short here in the UK. Driving home from work in the dark is always so depressing! Can't bring myself to exercise as much in this weather!
I'm with you. Whereas November and December are quite o.K. because of all the x-mas celebrations, advent, years end, I really dislike January and February, where it feels like its dark and cold and wet over 24 hours a day. Commonly this is the time of the year where my consume of evening whiskeys has a peak :D

In my Lancer, lost cargo space but now it has its own coffee bar, including seatings and barista.

À votre service !
Cool stuff. Will come by with my Dragonfly
:D

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Ah, all you café pros here around. Obviously, you don't need me at all :D
We were just keeping the kettle warm for your return. So the thread wouldn't require so much necromancy. ;)
tumblr_inline_o20g5dnKbB1tn68jf_500.gif

Skyrim, Skyrim, hm...I stumbled over Montoyas thread about. But is it really worth a look? I already pimped my Skyrim with HD textures, more plants etc. - about 20 mods - and it always looked stunning. And now its even better...? Have to check this. But don't know if it works with all my mods. And then there is the danger to step into Skyrim and for 50, 60 hours can't find my way back into RL...again. Hm...
20? I never played Skyrim with less than 200 mods active. Fallout 3 also. Probably why I found FO4 so insanely dull.
Anyway, you will need to get mods specifically for the remastered version. Old mods will not work, as far as I've heard. But the modders will get around to it and have a much larger playground to work with when they do.

Also, here is a cute cat and dog gif added to this post solely for its cuteness.
tumblr_mvcccrJGsa1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Oh guys, I'm so sorry, but here are the reverse engeneered weigths from the guys who used the coffe calculator.
I don't want to offend you with this, just a reminder, be carefull what you post on the internet.
Do you think Im that evil?
I won't post your weight here in this public space.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Oh guys, I'm so sorry, but here are the reverse engeneered weigths from the guys who used the coffe calculator.
I don't want to offend you with this, just a reminder, be carefull what you post on the internet.
mock-surprise-gif.gif

Now I need to change the password on my bathroom scale!
:eek:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I've ordered this sandwich maker this morning. It reminds me of my childhood, those warm, toasty sandwiches filled with ham and cheesy goodness!
I've done nothing all day but waited for it to be delivered. It should arrive in about 1 hour.
I'm so hungry, but SO excited!

========================= 3 minutes later =========================>
Just a quick update: the toasties turned out AWESOME!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
:D:D:D:D:D
I guess that my weight is probably 80 kg, but honestly... the last time that I checked was at least 5 years ago

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Coffee calculator? What when where? We had something like that?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Coffee calculator? What when where? We had something like that?
Here:
Actually, there is a calculating program if you wanna know exactly how many caffeine you need until you die :D
-> http://www.caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

My result:
DAILY SAFE MAXIMUM
Your maximum is 2.7 cups per day*
*Based on 236ml serving.

LETHAL DOSAGE
Consume 67.4 cups of Brewed Coffee and you're history.

So, well - 67.4 cups it is? Presumably, I would throw up the whole mess before dying. 67 cups, jeez... :confused::D

Thats all what matters. Nevertheless I like to bet that you'll regret it later this day ;)

6 p.m. over here, dear TESTies. Have a nice day, evening, morning, wherever you are on this planet :)
Cheers!
Sam
:)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
What cards game was that? And why @CrudeSasquatch got so drunk playing it?
Cards Against Humanity makes you a terrible person, lol. One person reads a black card, which usually has a fill in the blank spot. Everyone else has to choose the best card from the 7 white cards in their hands to fit with the black card. The person reading the black card then gets to choose which white card is the best. That person wins a point, and the next person reads another black card, etc.

Here's a tame example. It's not uncommon for the answers to get very dirty or very politically incorrect.

As to why @CrudeSasquatch got drunk.... Um, because he's a TESTie?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
:D:D:D:D:D
I guess that my weight is probably 80 kg, but honestly... the last time that I checked was at least 5 years ago
Same here. I refuse to weigh myself. I've gotten much more fit since I've stopped weighing myself and just tried to eat better (not great, but better) and be more active. My clothes fit better, and I can do more stuff. That's good enough for me.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Cards Against Humanity makes you a terrible person, lol. One person reads a black card, which usually has a fill in the blank spot. Everyone else has to choose the best card from the 7 white cards in their hands to fit with the black card. The person reading the black card then gets to choose which white card is the best. That person wins a point, and the next person reads another black card, etc.

Here's a tame example. It's not uncommon for the answers to get very dirty or very politically incorrect.

Games don't make a terrible person... neither does music with naughty words... or dancing with your hips...
16709-Elvis-Gif.gif

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Ah - I thought it could've been a drinking game: when you fail, you have to drink. Did you know you can play - if already drunk enough - kids birthday games as an adult by just replacing the peace of chocolate with a glas of whatever-high-percentage-alcohol? Did that during my youth - never ended very well :D

Thanks for showing the card game. Sounds like fun, but like watching a bad b-movie you have to drink at least two beer and/or a whiskey before starting, right? ;)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Ah - I thought it could've been a drinking game: when you fail, you have to drink. Did you know you can play - if already drunk enough - kids birthday games as an adult by just replacing the peace of chocolate with a glas of whatever-high-percentage-alcohol? Did that during my youth - never ended very well :D

Thanks for showing the card game. Sounds like fun, but like watching a bad b-movie you have to drink at least two beer and/or a whiskey before starting, right? ;)
Nah, it's fun sober. But drinking definitely helps, lol.

Forgot your password?