JohnCheese

Commander
Sep 18, 2017
RSI Handle
CheeseSpread
Hello Test,

Short intro.

Thats it.

Nah. Well, im from the Netherlands, (more dutch here?). What drew me to Star Citizen, and more games? Well that has to be my wife. So i dont have to sit next to her, and actually talk to her. (she is sleeping, so she doesnt see im typing this. Will never open this intro post again. ha!)

What i look forward most in SC, exploration probably. PVP is just not for me, i usually panic when someone attacks me. My first response will be alt+F4 and drink some beer to relax a bit.

The first game i remember playing, well actually two. Has to be Alien Invasion on ATARI and Rick Dangerous on the C64. Feel old now. (Im old, fat, bald and i have to say ugly)

Other games i play, Elite Dangerous, Arma III, and sometimes a bit with myself.

First heard about TEST on youtube, saw a video of Montoya. The colors yellow and black convinced me to eventually join.

Picard or Kirk......well i have to go for captain Ortega.

Hope to fly/play/drink with you testers soon!

My RSI handle CheeseSpread

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome and don't worry 90% of us seem to be old and generally not very good looking. This is kind of stereotypical of gamers is it not? Enjoy yourself; which you seem to be doing anyhow ;) and have another round on us. PS don't show your wife the forums in general she may question your sanity.

Forgot your password?