RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I ran round to the Expo hall, another ride in a bus but at least this one isn't very long. It was full of people spamming the lifts in case one worked and there was a guy in his undies on top of the golden M50 dancing about, haha!

JustsSomeGuy.jpg

Tried to buy an Expo shirt but they were out of stock and I noticed there was no date on the shirt so I can reuse it next year. Unless they don't activate any stock. Or they change the colour. Or it's lost in a server refresh wipe.

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Got in rented everything, Got stuck in a dying in my bunk loop for 10 mins. Finally took the Pisces for a spin went to EVA to look at the outside
realised i was still in orbit and fell to my death for 10 mins. I am loving this lol
Dying in your bunk happens to me at ArcCorp sometimes, usually changing servers fixes it.

As far as getting out before orbit...to quote a German sargent from an old TV show, "I know NOTHINK!" That's "never" happened to me, ahem. Cough.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Expo is up & on several servers all the shirts & hats are already gone. Good thing I'm a wacky goofball that went 2 hours before the expo opened to buy 1 of each of them to use during the event. Ironically, once the Expo opened, CIG also made it possible for players to buy the shirts into your account hangar inventory for keeps.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The Expo is up & on several servers all the shirts & hats are already gone. Good thing I'm a wacky goofball that went 2 hours before the expo opened to buy 1 of each of them to use during the event. Ironically, once the Expo opened, CIG also made it possible for players to buy the shirts into your account hangar inventory for keeps.
I got into the same server as you for a bit, but my family was having conniption fits about groceries... so I didn't last very long. Was good to see others from TEST around too. (and as fate would have it... we haven't gone to get the groceries yet...)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm always happy to see & be around wonderfully wacky TESTies when possible my friend. If I would've known that you were on, I would've said "Hi" to you. For some reason, my chat interface in game wasn't working though, so I couldn't see if anybody was saying anything there. Families can be rather annoying when they drag you away from something that you're enjoying to go do something else, but more so when they do that, then don't get around to actually doing what they pulled you away to do.

Forgot your password?