SC in style

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
That would be a 600i methinks. Needs to be fast (at least in a straight line) and have room for good communications or radar gear.
Yeah, I actually bought the 600I and the 890 Jump with the intention of making them data runners. Same reason I own a Sabre Raven. I would just like a military variant, something made by Aegis or Anvil with the intent of secure data running.

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
So, the Concierge F8 Lightning even has sweet LTI.
May the salt reaping begin...

F8 Lightning.png Anvil F8 Lightning.png

Though on a serious note, I think I actually like the look of the standard model better tbh - gotta love that classic black and white police reminiscent paint scheme; it will look fine next to my fleet of Avengers. Heheh

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
So, the Concierge F8 Lightning even has sweet LTI.
May the salt reaping begin...

View attachment 10246 View attachment 10247

Though on a serious note, I think I actually like the look of the standard model better tbh - gotta love that classic black and white police reminiscent paint scheme; it will look fine next to my fleet of Avengers. Heheh
I am still optimistic that CR will realize his goal of LTI being "not very important."

In the long term future of SC, all the new ships will NOT come with LTI. Thus it can't really be all that important.

The only reason people think it's important is because people are people, and they hear what they want to hear far more often than what the person speaking is actually trying to say.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
But will it be gold and black? You know for test reasons.
I asked concierge support this question last night and I was told that, at least at the moment, the black+gold variant is actually a unique ship, not just a skin.

That being said, they have NOT started to build it yet.

I imagine that they will decide (as they have done in the past) that it's not worthwhile to build a unique ship for the 5 idiots (like me) that bought this package, and instead it will just be a skin.

I requested that they do make it a skin, and make it available to everyone for all the F8Cs. If it's supposed to be exclusive/expensive/executive or whatever, just make it cost a lot of UEC, but make it available at least. It's too gorgeous to not let people use it.

Hopefully they take my request seriously.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I requested that they do make it a skin, and make it available to everyone for all the F8Cs.
This is by far my favorite color scheme on anything, I really hope it is something we can all acquire.

I do however still think there needs to be a unique color scheme for Legatus pack buyers, but something that stands out, like neon pink.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is by far my favorite color scheme on anything, I really hope it is something we can all acquire.

I do however still think there needs to be a unique color scheme for Legatus pack buyers, but something that stands out, like neon pink.
125a came in black'n gold didn't it?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Thank you! Credited to hangar now :smile:

Oh and I noticed something... this might be what separates your F8C's from the F8C players will buy in game after beating SQ42
Oh boy, debates over LTI will commence soon. Round two- FIGHT!

Thus it can't really be all that important.
The marketing team will continue to use it as bait for war-bond purchases of concepts.

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
I asked concierge support this question last night and I was told that, at least at the moment, the black+gold variant is actually a unique ship, not just a skin.

That being said, they have NOT started to build it yet.

I imagine that they will decide (as they have done in the past) that it's not worthwhile to build a unique ship for the 5 idiots (like me) that bought this package, and instead it will just be a skin.

I requested that they do make it a skin, and make it available to everyone for all the F8Cs. If it's supposed to be exclusive/expensive/executive or whatever, just make it cost a lot of UEC, but make it available at least. It's too gorgeous to not let people use it.

Hopefully they take my request seriously.
I think it just depends on the individual backer / player, I agree that it's something that the average backer won't need nor greatly benefit from. LTI is really only beneficial for very specific backing scenarios - for instance: Capital ships and / or backer who is stockpiling assets for their org to lend out for other players to use, etc. In such cases LTI will likely prove extremely invaluable as it will make things simpler and easier in such scenarios - but like I said; it's a very specific case basis - last time I checked, stockpiling ships isn't exactly common. lol

Forgot your password?