Scammers on the rise

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That's a rather smart idea you have there. I can confirm that not all of those Emerald Phoenix ships went to the black market though. I know of 1 that will be happily hosting a St. TEST Patties day party next year.

View attachment 9472
Ho Ho that is a nice fat pack i didnt want to buy that one since i have to many big ships already and no real intrest in any of the other ones i mostly wanted the phoenix for the lynx rover as i already ahve the origin rover.(Needed a backup vehicle in case the origin gets destroyed and i want to see both from the inside i enjoy luxury) when im just traveling from one place to another i plan to use either my 600i explorer or my phoenix.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ho Ho that is a nice fat pack i didnt want to buy that one since i have to many big ships already and no real intrest in any of the other ones i mostly wanted the phoenix for the lynx rover as i already ahve the origin rover.(Needed a backup vehicle in case the origin gets destroyed and i want to see both from the inside i enjoy luxury) when im just traveling from one place to another i plan to use either my 600i explorer or my phoenix.
Sounds like a fantastic plan to me. For the most part, I use the Beer G to get use to flying around in ships that size since the 600i will be close to that range but slightly smaller. I'm using the Gladius & other military type ships to get use to flying them as best as I can before Squadron 42 is released. That way I'll be as close to an ace pilot in those ships at launch to make TEST Squadron proud.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sounds like a fantastic plan to me. For the most part, I use the Beer G to get use to flying around in ships that size since the 600i will be close to that range but slightly smaller. I'm using the Gladius & other military type ships to get use to flying them as best as I can before Squadron 42 is released. That way I'll be as close to an ace pilot in those ships at launch to make TEST Squadron proud.
Ace pilot and TEST squadron in the same sentence? Hahaha. ;)

Forgot your password?