Security **Security/Military**

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
Thats a very cool lineup! I will stick to few but functional ships: Cutlass/Sabre/Arrow/Valkyrie/Constellation. I want to be realistic with what I can use and the impact I can have within the Org.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Who needs boarded? I can bring a Phoenix so we can enjoy a nice bar and some tunes while we travel to have fun!

Kaiserz

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Kaiserz
Yeah I really wanna get a military crew going. Security and related activities. I know is early in game but it helps and I have been attacked already. I know smaller Orgs are successfully hitting JumpTown and stuff. No reason not to dominate that being the Org we are.
you and i, can fight, to train skills and all that, we can make maneuvers or something like that....

ElChap0

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ElChap0
Thats a very cool lineup! I will stick to few but functional ships: Cutlass/Sabre/Arrow/Valkyrie/Constellation. I want to be realistic with what I can use and the impact I can have within the Org.
It is tough trying to line up what you can actually use in game. Without having a full-time crew it is tough. So I aimed at what can I use with 2 people. Maybe 3 to go back to a dock and fetch a needed ship haha.

Reactions: xATLASx

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
It is tough trying to line up what you can actually use in game. Without having a full-time crew it is tough. So I aimed at what can I use with 2 people. Maybe 3 to go back to a dock and fetch a needed ship haha.
True and yes I plan to do the same thing. Bigger ships are cool but unrealistic when it comes to their application when it comes to a single player.

ElChap0

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ElChap0
True and yes I plan to do the same thing. Bigger ships are cool but unrealistic when it comes to their application when it comes to a single player.
thats why I melted the Kraken... Shit I'm being attacked!!! To the Sabre!!! Shit... To the Forward Turret!!! Ahhhh to the Engine Room!!! Ahhhh they boarded!! -my nightmares haha

IcaroSP

Space Marshal
Officer
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
IcaroSP
Welcome to TEST,

Yellow Jackets is a TEST group where you mark yourself as a Military Ops Interested TEST member, we are not a separate group but merely a classification inside TEST, when you are a Yellow Jackets member we know that you could be interested in Combat flight, Marine Corps, Military Logistics, Spec Ops,... so we could measure the number of TEST members that could be interested in Military related events, if you are not a member of Yellow Jackets you will be able to join this events also and play them fully without any restriction.

The Military related events are being published in TEST Forums, TEST Guilded and Discord events channel.

As per today the ONLY fixed military event is Combat Flight Training on Saturdays 20:00 PM UTC organized by @marcsand2 @IcaroSP @DirectorGunner @spectre44 ,.... This event is a Combat Flight School with the objective to teach the basic Brevity (voice commands), skills, tactics and formations to ensure that you could be an asset on Flight Combat situations.

Of course what you learn is later applied in every day engagements, events, free flight on the PU and Combat in Arena Commander, so to properly engage targets, cooperation with your teammates and certain order ensures a higher rate of success.

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
Welcome to TEST,

Yellow Jackets is a TEST group where you mark yourself as a Military Ops Interested TEST member, we are not a separate group but merely a classification inside TEST, when you are a Yellow Jackets member we know that you could be interested in Combat flight, Marine Corps, Military Logistics, Spec Ops,... so we could measure the number of TEST members that could be interested in Military related events, if you are not a member of Yellow Jackets you will be able to join this events also and play them fully without any restriction.

The Military related events are being published in TEST Forums, TEST Guilded and Discord events channel.

As per today the ONLY fixed military event is Combat Flight Training on Saturdays 20:00 PM UTC organized by @marcsand2 @IcaroSP @DirectorGunner @spectre44 ,.... This event is a Combat Flight School with the objective to teach the basic Brevity (voice commands), skills, tactics and formations to ensure that you could be an asset on Flight Combat situations.

Of course what you learn is later applied in every day engagements, events, free flight on the PU and Combat in Arena Commander, so to properly engage targets, cooperation with your teammates and certain order ensures a higher rate of success.
So awesome thank you! Spaniard! Hermano espero que estes suuuuper bien! And what do I need to do to join the YJ's? I am more than willing to help in any way that I can. I am new to the game but I have had similar roles in other games.

Reactions: marcsand2

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I currently have an avenger titan. I would be game to try and help and also have some cargo. whatever we need.

Forgot your password?