Seeing a lot of X1 screenshots on twitX

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
After reading a bunch of "reasoning" on Spectrum, I have come to the following conclusion. CIG intends to make ground vehicles more useless than they already are. Ground vehicles are just a cheap gateway drug to get you to open your wallet further and upgrade them.

The only time I have ever used my Dragonfly was for driving from NBIS to the Commons and back because the trams didn't work.

Now I have a Dragonfly that is even more useless, and no desire to open my wallet to CCU it and a Liberator with a useless vehicle bay.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
After reading a bunch of "reasoning" on Spectrum, I have come to the following conclusion. CIG intends to make ground vehicles more useless than they already are. Ground vehicles are just a cheap gateway drug to get you to open your wallet further and upgrade them.

The only time I have ever used my Dragonfly was for driving from NBIS to the Commons and back because the trams didn't work.

Now I have a Dragonfly that is even more useless, and no desire to open my wallet to CCU it and a Liberator with a useless vehicle bay.
CIG (Zyloh) has at least provided some kind of response to this (though it appears to not being well received), but hopefully it'll be discussed on the next SCL.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
CIG (Zyloh) has at least provided some kind of response to this (though it appears to not being well received), but hopefully it'll be discussed on the next SCL.
That was part of the "reasoning" I was refering to.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Small personal shields will further diminish the differences between shielded and unshielded, as do ballistics.

what I’d ultimately like to see CIG address is the very casual manner they have toward taking features away that they used to sell an item. This removal of the Polaris holodeck still pisses me off. The only reason they can have for that is it makes their product cheaper to produce and that’s not good enough. It makes them appear to not be dealing in good faith.

Forgot your password?