Selling a green Constellation nets +$133k (Video)

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
@Rear_Intruder - I think you don't understand it correctly ... the way I understand it - you will have a chance to get back any ship you've purchased once ( no matter how you did it first time ) ... for LTI ships it will be just a question of waiting for some time, for non-LTI but real money ships it will be just a question of some in-game currency amount ... for non-LTI non-insured bought in-game ships it could be that you need to pass some quest(s) again before you are able to re-purchase it by in game money. One more time - just my understanding here.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I tell you what, I never wanted a Connie...and when I saw there was an "Emerald Green" version, I started going, hmmm...you know, maybe I should get a Connie?...

Nah, I think I'll wait for the day-after St. Patty's Day special puke green ships to come out!

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
While I was pondering whether to get a "Greenie' with LTI, they sold out. At first I thought, damn too slow (again). And as I have a plain ol' vanilla Phoenix in buy back with 60 months, I realized what's the difference. I might get the Delta since the styling update should make it look particularly bad-ass.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
While I was pondering whether to get a "Greenie' with LTI, they sold out. At first I thought, damn too slow (again). And as I have a plain ol' vanilla Phoenix in buy back with 60 months, I realized what's the difference. I might get the Delta since the styling update should make it look particularly bad-ass.
I too got a Delta that I CCUed from a Reliant.

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
I don´t see a problem selling the Phoenix with LTI. Just a reminder, the Phoenix has never been sold with LTI before. It was sold with 6 Months the first time it was in the store and you were able to buy upgrades (Andromeda to Phoenix). So this is the first time the Standalone Phoenix is/was for sale with LTI.

Forgot your password?