sent via invoice.

I'm selling the account at a reduced cost of $600 (actual cost $680) which
includes the following:
-10,000 UEC
-13,543 REC
-100M Reward - 2944 War Bond
-56M Reward - J-Span Cryo-Star Cooler
-55M Reward- Preacher Armament Inquisition XXII Gatling
-Stand Alone 350R - Anniversary 2015 (3-year Insurance)
-Stand Alone Sabre (Upgraded from Gladiator Anniversary- 2015, 3 year
insurance)
-Stand Alone Vanguard Warden (Upgraded from Cutlass Blue Anniversary- 2015,
3 year insurance)
-Package- Freelancer (6 months insurance)
-LH Handgun- LH-86 Combustion Handgun
-Space Globe- Good Health
-Christmas Reward - 2014
-Backer Reward 2014 - Takuetsu Consolidated Outland Mustang model (hangar
flare)

I'm offering this to my fellow Testies first, and then posting on
r/starcitizen sometime next week for the full cost.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
WHAT ! No LTI !
Still a great buy ! People will be able to melt the account, and use stores credit and get LTI...

Still over 10% off ! Wish I could buy this... but I have ..got to...show...restraint....

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I dont have the money but I just wanted to say that I hope things will work out for you. Good luck!

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
so sad to hear you have been caught in that... wish i could help, but can only send you nice and happy thoughts.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
How could a person Melt and get LTI @Azmodeth ?

are you saying since his original hulls are LTI?
technically you can get lti, by converting to store credit.
then wait for a concept sale with LTI. Buy that one and then CCU to the ship you want.

Morawka

Commander
Donor
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Morawka
technically you can get lti, by converting to store credit.
then wait for a concept sale with LTI. Buy that one and then CCU to the ship you want.
Yeah but what are the chances we see anymore LTI sales at all?

It all depends on the ship price of the LTI sale as well.. Say they do 1-2 more LTI sales but the ships are $250-$350. That would prevent you from CCU'ing to any of the smaller ships without losing a bunch of money right?

I just dont belive they will do any cheap ships, with LTI here soon. The only hope we have is the new Drake fighter, but all signs point to it being at least $150 +. They might not even do a concept sale, or only offer 3 year with it. By the time the next anniversary sale comes up, SQ42 will be out.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I hope everything is ok!

Dont worry about your Warden, I will take care of you in the PU with a fresh Warden right out the factory, once we repair it, after blowing it up.

Remind me when we get there!

Reactions: Ryan2534

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Hope you get well man. This sucks.. I work in the medical field and it pisses me off that we have the means to help everyone but the prices are at least 100% more than what they should be.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Thanks everyone.

Ya, so what sort of surgery are we talking about here ?
It's a fundoplication. Basically, my gut is broken. Most likely from downing pints like that old man on "The Man Show" from years ago.

I'm also selling a gen 4 glock 19, about 300 rounds of 9mm, and a 2000 Hyundai Elantra that's been sitting in my driveway since my wife bought her new jeep. The glock would need to be sold thru an FFL, of course.

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
Could a GoFundMe project, or something of the sort, be set up? I'm sure that more than enough people here would be willing to pitch in, especially for someone as avid about the world of Star Citizen as yourself... I sense that having to sell your account pains you, and that's on top of whatever pain and stress come with this surgery... There must be some alternative!

Reactions: mromutt

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Why do you hate freedom so much?
Poppycock! How else could I sell a gun thru the Internet?!

Could a GoFundMe project, or something of the sort, be set up? I'm sure that more than enough people here would be willing to pitch in, especially for someone as avid about the world of Star Citizen as yourself... I sense that having to sell your account pains you, and that's on top of whatever pain and stress come with this surgery... There must be some alternative!
As selling my account is a shitty option, I feel that asking for money after demonstrating such fiscal irresponsibility would be wrong. If, after I've sold everything that my family and I can live without, I'm still too far in debt to be comfortable, I'll consider it; but I suspect that even then I'll have other options available to me.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
As selling my account is a shitty option, I feel that asking for money after demonstrating such fiscal irresponsibility would be wrong. If, after I've sold everything that my family and I can live without, I'm still too far in debt to be comfortable, I'll consider it; but I suspect that even then I'll have other options available to me.
Most of us can't afford to buy your account but a lot of us can throw $5 $10 at a go fund me without a second thought (like a LOT of us), its worth at least kicking the idea around!

Forgot your password?