Seuss Citizen

MonkGaming

Admiral
Aug 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Monk

For my 300th Star Citizen Video (Yowza!), I wanted to do something different/special. This video was born from a random showerthought after seeing a Mustang Omega and a Mustang Beta together in Crusader. All shots except for the reworked Aurora cockpit (from ATV) were taken live while in the Crusader map using Shadowplay or Plays.TV. I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to like and subscribe!

Huge credit here to Hasgaha for helping with shots and animating the fantastic title sequence, and also to Director Gunner, Montoya and the other "Test Tubers" from Test Gaming for helping me edit the many, many rough drafts of this.

Also thanks to the zippy M50 pilot for helping me with that shot, who's name was lost to a video editing snafu.

Apologies to the Starfarer captain who I unwilling used (momentarily) to park my Argo "hat" on.  

If you liked the video, please swing by my post on the RSI Community Hub and give me an updoot!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/8842-Seuss-Citizen-One-Ship-Two-Ship

Thanks!

-Monk

Forgot your password?