Share Your Favorite Tech Peripherals

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
To gain the favour of the gods... Hmmm...

As you've mentioned camera bags, I'll go with the Sekonic 308 light meter. Stalwart of students and enthusiastic amateurs alike nothing ups the studio lighting game like being able to see exactly what aperture your strobes are hitting with its PC socket.

Oh mighty tech gods, let precision be thy name!

Mudhawk

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Oh almighty tech god in the Cloud,
for all the times it saved my sorry ass between unwilling servers and jittery switches I offer to you my most trustworthy companion:
1728287850168.png

My Victorinox Rambler Mini.
Size of an USB Stick. But soooo much more durable and helpfull.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh almighty tech god in the Cloud,
for all the times it saved my sorry ass between unwilling servers and jittery switches I offer to you my most trustworthy companion:
View attachment 25938
My Victorinox Rambler Mini.
Size of an USB Stick. But soooo much more durable and helpfull.
Excellent offering, the Minichamp is really is something to behold!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
To gain the favour of the gods... Hmmm...

As you've mentioned camera bags, I'll go with the Sekonic 308 light meter. Stalwart of students and enthusiastic amateurs alike nothing ups the studio lighting game like being able to see exactly what aperture your strobes are hitting with its PC socket.

Oh mighty tech gods, let precision be thy name!
oooh. Good one.

That’s what I used back when I was shooting videos and stuff and pretending to be a cinematographer! I guess I’ll have to whip it out again if I’m gaffing big projects and such!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
oooh. Good one.

That’s what I used back when I was shooting videos and stuff and pretending to be a cinematographer! I guess I’ll have to whip it out again if I’m gaffing big projects and such!
Cor that's nice, I was always hankering after one of those Pentax Spotmatics but having a working Weston EuroMaster V with a selenium cell that must have been refreshed at some point before I got it does make me happy :-)

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
My pocketknife The Tirant Razor V3. I have beat the piss out of it for a couple years now and it has stood up like a champ. I have been a fan of carrying a folding utility knife for a long time now because I hate sharpening knives. I bought this because it looked classy and was minimalistic. It wildly exceeded my expectations though. Plus, titanium...

1728538654349.jpeg

Forgot your password?