Ship for dangerous traderoutes

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Berlinner.... it's an incredible donut that they forgot to bite out the hole, filled with some really yummy filling, topped with scads of icing sugar. At one time, they had them at Timmies. I dunno what timmies sells now though.
I'm adding doughnut maker to your list of job responsibilities... That sounds soooo gooooood.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm adding doughnut maker to your list of job responsibilities... That sounds soooo gooooood.
My youngest daughter, and my mother in law both know how to make them. They've altered the recipe and kind of combined it with Kolache. They made one that was almost 2 feet wide, that sold for $300 at an FFA show a few years ago. I was just a taste tester... I got fat...
I do know how to make bacon wrapped pretzels though... just saying.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
My youngest daughter, and my mother in law both know how to make them. They've altered the recipe and kind of combined it with Kolache. They made one that was almost 2 feet wide, that sold for $300 at an FFA show a few years ago. I was just a taste tester... I got fat...
I do know how to make bacon wrapped pretzels though... just saying.
Mmmmm, I can just imagine that.

My Wife started a food delivery business... so far so good and we eat as well as her clients do, which has been pretty damn nice and fattening!

Forgot your password?