Ship name.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
So I named my 600i after someone that to me is the embodiment of the ship she was smart well organized and the most beautiful thing I had ever seen . So who is this mysterious woman that had such a hold on me that I would name my ship after ? .
Well that's easy it's my late wife she was all that and more . So here is to you Denise once more I have taken steps to keep your memory alive .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So I named my 600i after someone that to me is the embodiment of the ship she was smart well organized and the most beautiful thing I had ever seen . So who is this mysterious woman that had such a hold on me that I would name my ship after ? .
Well that's easy it's my late wife she was all that and more . So here is to you Denise once more I have taken steps to keep your memory alive .
A beautiful tribute!

It sounds like she was and will always be a wonderful presence in your life, thank you for sharing :-)

minor_accident

Vice Admiral
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
Damn it, dude... I came to this thread expecting tasteless wit, questionable sarcasm, and crude jokes (like normal). And what do I find? A beautiful, heartfelt post that seized me by the feels, and makes me want to give you a hug! Rock it, my dude!

Boaty McBoatface

Lieutenant
Donor
Feb 21, 2022
RSI Handle
Boaty-McBoatface

Brilliant, mate. So sorry you lost her, but it sounds like she made every moment with her worth it. Cheers.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?