Ship sale - Mercury Star Runner (Aug 23)

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
"Access denied" how dull. Even though I have centurion access this month. What does it take to be considered VIP enough to view this and why? What's the point of keeping the majority of citizens from buying pixel ships? This is just plain stupid and why Douglas Adams was right to shoot any and all marketing poeple into the sun. (I'm working in a marketing company btw. just not as a marketing guy - I'd sooner kill myself than start talking like they do...)

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
"Access denied" how dull. Even though I have centurion access this month. What does it take to be considered VIP enough to view this and why? What's the point of keeping the majority of citizens from buying pixel ships? This is just plain stupid and why Douglas Adams was right to shoot any and all marketing poeple into the sun. (I'm working in a marketing company btw. just not as a marketing guy - I'd sooner kill myself than start talking like they do...)
It should be working now. Try reloading the page

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
It should be working now. Try reloading the page
No it isn't and probably won't. Is there any interesting package to buy? I was actually more interested in a possible CI Pack that might include the Pioneer than just another Datarunner because I already have a herald.

Edit: just now struck me CI != CO

Last edited:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
No it isn't and probably won't. Is there any interesting package to buy? I was actually more interested in a possible CI Pack that might include the Pioneer than just another Datarunner because I already have a herald.
doubt we will see it with a pioneer, but...

Here is the Smuggler's pack they put out for 500/530 cash/credit
Star Runner
Terrapin
125a
Hawk

see here for more info and scroll down to my post

https://testsquadron.com/threads/the-mercury-star-runner.14043/

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Is it Concierge only?

You are not special enough to spend your money today!
Yeah seems that way. Well as long as they can affort to be that picky about who is allowed to throw money at them there might be a chance developement is well funded for the time being. They should fire some marketing guys though just to make sure.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Forgot your password?