Ship sale - Mercury Star Runner (Aug 23)

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
info from the ship sale

Updated with information from the pledge page
Focus: Medium Cargo/Medium Data

Description: The Mercury checks all the boxes expected of a dependable courier vessel, and then some. If you need it there fast and unscathed, you can’t do better than the Mercury. Built with the same engineering and design principals that has made Crusader the go-to manufacturer for galactic transport on any scale, the star runner chassis sets new standards for data and cargo conveyance.

Length 40m
Beam 38m
Height 11.6m
215 m/s SCM speed
1,050 m/s afterburner
min crew 2
max crew 3
Cargo 96 SCU

Radar M
Computers 5xM
Power Plant - 2xM
Cooler - 2xM
Shield Generator - 2xM

Fuel Intake - 2xM
Fuel Tank - 2xM
Quantum Drive - M
Jump Module - M
Quantum Fuel Tank - 2xM
Weapon - 2xS3 (S2 laser repeaters installed)
Turret - 2 mounts, each with 2xS2 laser repeaters installed
Missiles - 2 racks, each with 2 S1 missiles

4 VTOL, 4 Retro, 3 Main thrusters
8 Gimbaled and 4 fixed Mavs

Summary: A slightly bigger than freelancer sized ship (mostly wider) that can hold as much cargo as a Connie Andromeda, plus can also run data as well. Good for the duo and small group, plus maybe some solo work. Not super fast, but decent for it's size.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It seems the only difference between reporting to the Advocacy or collaborators is the forum tag. Both give you the same skin.
Given how most of the images of the Star-Fapper are white & the targeted image of the Duck is dark grey with the white tribal mark on it, I'm guessing that is the alternative skin we're earning.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I'm now a snitch. will have to wait to restore my space cred

For those that haven't found it yet this go round:

Ferron
Dist. 0.0089
Lat. 19.0
Long. 278.0

*edit* according to guesses on reddit the skin we end up with depends on which side gets the most "votes". More people report them, we get the Advocacy skin. More people warn them, we get the "bad guy" skin

Last edited:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I warned them this time. If the guesses are correct and we affect which skin is ultimately created, I can't help but feel the folks wanted for being "drunk and disorderly, and public indecency" are gonna have more interesting looking stuff then the good guys lol

Forgot your password?