Shit new applicants are saying

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Don't worry about finding her, she'll find you once you mention you have an Aurora.
Then for the moment I'm safe from her finding me because I've never owned an Aurora yet, but I suspect that my woman might be purchasing me 1 during this event to rectify that. I'm guessing that she's the individual that was stolen by the Kyle person?

Pamper

Lieutenant
May 22, 2020
RSI Handle
Pamper
Then for the moment I'm safe from her finding me because I've never owned an Aurora yet, but I suspect that my woman might be purchasing me 1 during this event to rectify that. I'm guessing that she's the individual that was stolen by the Kyle person?
Stolen like a true casanova extraordinaire. He gets every girl he wants, so you guys better watch out.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Stolen like a true casanova extraordinaire. He gets every girl he wants, so you guys better watch out.
Then it would be a shame if he was also a backer of SC, because if he went up to some "lady" in the Verse & he's only got an Aurora, odds are she'd ignore him for the chance to catch a lift on a 600i or 890J. Some "ladies" really like shiny things more than "pretty boys".

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard newbies, at TEST it's a race to the bottom so if you think you're bad just wait until you meet the rest of us, we have expiriance at it too. Don't hesitate to ask for tips, we're full of it!

Forgot your password?