Shotglass Award - Thx Ninjagirl !

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Why does everybody have such clean desks?

Seriously, do you guys all keep things looking like that all the time, or do you clean up for pictures?

I've got old tissues, unopened mail, coffee stains, crumbs, lunch from yesterday and several things I cant even identify between my keyboard and the screen.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Seriously, do you guys all keep things looking like that all the time, or do you clean up for pictures?

I've got old tissues, unopened mail, coffee stains, crumbs, lunch from yesterday and several things I cant even identify between my keyboard and the screen.
Its all a conspiracy. an ADI conspiracy.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket

Our desks are so clean because we aren't always busy with making the next State of the Squadron...

Reactions: Xian-Luc Picard

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X

Ha! Im seriously OCD when it comes to my entire office, let alone my desk. the rest of the house however is "lived in"

My Box

Last edited:

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Nice setup you have there @CitizenX ! Also, yeah. My desk is pretty atrocious compared to your's, but only sometimes.. I do clean it occaaaasionally, but I keep nail polish and gum, and all sorts of other things I shouldn't around. The cons of having a really large L-shaped desk is that you're tempted to keep all of your crap nearby.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh nice setup the monitor config is handy for a bit of part tome trading too! :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Aaaah, you forgot to mention the empty bottles :eek:

Forgot your password?