• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
We could have a donation drive. Everyone sends in a penny. With almost 10k members and affiliates there'd be some left over.
I don't want to take your money guys. I'm not like some shameless people.
I do have a donation page for my stream, but it's only for people who enjoys it.

I bought it from hrkgame.com for $47, figured if I'm getting it at a discount I can afford to splurge a bit. Gives me something to do for a few months.
I do not buy games from "non official" websites. I do not trust these guys. I only buy from Steam, the original website of the game, or humblebundle eventually.

Personally, I would like to try out the game too. I want it to hear what people have to say about it after they've played it for a bit so I won't be pre-ordering. If it's worth living on pasta for, it should be worth living on pasta for when it's released.
The pasta problem has been solved, gf will pay for food \o/

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I do not buy games from "non official" websites. I do not trust these guys. I only buy from Steam, the original website of the game, or humblebundle eventually.
I generally don't but after hearing there was some sort of cheaper sale a while back I was curious if I could find it for less than the full price. I've now got it in my steam library, so I can say that my experience was fine. I can totally respect staying safe and avoiding 3rd party re-sellers though.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Or we could all donate sperm and some testie in america could proxy sell it for you.
lol its funny that I got called out for saying its like minecraft in space last week but watching that video... the crafting is very minecrafty :D
I'm 100% for the sperm donation. But I think something's illegal somewhere in this transaction. XD
I never played minecraft, it'll be new to me :P

Some guy just paid like $2000 to get no man's sky early. here is the reddit and a youtube video that I think might be it as it looks like an amatur made it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4v4tvl/dude_just_paid_2000_usd_for_a_leaked_copy_of_no/
I will not pay 2000$ for it, this guy's just crazy XD

I generally don't but after hearing there was some sort of cheaper sale a while back I was curious if I could find it for less than the full price. I've now got it in my steam library, so I can say that my experience was fine. I can totally respect staying safe and avoiding 3rd party re-sellers though.
I bought 2 games from G2play and 1 from another kind of website, can only play 1/3 now, got the two other banned for "fraudulent copies", and the third one.. I can only play it in Russian.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Read reviews, watch some gameplay, wait 2-3 weeks (keep watching the gameplay!) ,see if you've lost interest, Decide then. Thats how you know if the gameplay's too repetative

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
I bought it. Months ago. At cost.
I shall be playing.
Perhaps I'll see you somewhere in the uni.
Hope so, see you in the verse maybe !

Read reviews, watch some gameplay, wait 2-3 weeks (keep watching the gameplay!) ,see if you've lost interest, Decide then. Thats how you know if the gameplay's too repetative
Nope, as I said before, the goal is to take it asap , or not take it at all. I wanna discover the game, not watch other people discover it. And I NEVER trust reviews. Reviewers says the tomb raider reboot is good. So I don't trust them.

Guss you can fly mind during the day when im at work to save for your own pal np
Shared time Carrack, I'm in ;)

Forgot your password?