Should I upgrade to the Cutlass before 3.0?

Likewise

Captain
Nov 11, 2016
RSI Handle
likewiseone
If you're interested in it I would go for it now before the price increase that will surely follow. I upgraded my Titan to a Cutty Black after learning about the upcoming rework last year and I've had a blast in it even with the current iteration.

It's a nice all around ship with nice cargo space, sweet weapons, and it has sleeping quarters for logging out in space. Will let you handle a little bit of everything. Basically it has everything the Titan has but better versions and more.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Btw, about the Aurora, does it have a bed as well? It looks like it does when I board and turn to the hatch to the rear and look through the window between the 'wings' of the body, but I thought that should be where the power plant it.
Indeed it does, if you are unlucky people hide in there and jump out once you leave Olisar and steal your ship. If you get close enough it should say "use" and you can get into bed.

Likewise

Captain
Nov 11, 2016
RSI Handle
likewiseone
What do you intend to do with it? One of the nice things about the Avengers is they are fast. There are lots of ships like the Hornet, that can easily catch a Cutlass, that cannot catch an Avenger. This makes the Cutlass a very vulnerable solo ship, so beware. It's a big target.
This is true but the Cutlass does have some nice armor to make up for it. I'm curious to see how much the armor is increased and how much the maneuverability is decreased once the rework is released though.

Forgot your password?