Should we buy a Pioneer for $850 for the org?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I still state that the perfect planet for us to colonize is Uranus because it is a joke that writes itself many times over.
Is there enough room on Uranus for 14000 members?

Toihva

Captain
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dagnimaer
So if we tell all our wives, we all get kicked out the house?

Great!

If we time this right, we all tell our wives at a specific date (when the game goes live). We put money in for an AirBnB, set up a massive LAN party and live together for 6 months playing Star Citizen!
Those of us not banished to the outhouse able to join (AKA we got no wife to make mad?)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
So if we tell all our wives, we all get kicked out the house?

Great!

If we time this right, we all tell our wives at a specific date (when the game goes live). We put money in for an AirBnB, set up a massive LAN party and live together for 6 months playing Star Citizen!
As long as there's a good liquor store and good pizza delivery, We'll be fine.
And I'll bet the wives will never notice our absence.
How many bathrooms in this AirBnB?
Do sinks count?

We get a mansion in North Hollywood.

8 Bathrooms, 12 bedrooms, 10min from CIG head office and 20min drive from Chris Roberts house, so we can visit at 3am, drunk and belligerent.
Maybe we can crash at Bill Murray's place??

Eventually it will lead to a restraining order against all of TEST Squadron from Chris Roberts.

That should be our goal.
The largest Org gets banned.... that'll free up bandwidth.

The problem is not the capacity of Uranus, it is that it contains too much gas :laughing:
Wel we should have enough Stafarer's to capitalize on that.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Eventually it will lead to a restraining order against all of TEST Squadron from Chris Roberts.

That should be our goal.
I suspect that a few of us may end up with sexual assault charges pressed against us by the trees & bushes in CR's yard from all of the drunken golden showers they would receive while we pay CR a visit after the bars close each night.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Is there enough room on Uranus for 14000 members?
It is large enough to be considered an actual planet. So there should be plenty of room based on how large the moon Yela seems to be in game.

The problem is not the capacity of Uranus, it is that it contains too much gas :laughing:
Space suits & airlocks will definitely be tested thoroughly. Given how cold the planet is, we would have no problems keeping the alcohol chilled for free. Also, imagine the crazy drunken karaoke given that 1 of the main gasses around Uranus is Helium.

Not when I get my Starfarer in orbit it won't :wink:
According to Wikipedia, the main gasses in the atmosphere of Uranus are Hydrogen, Helium, Water, Ammonia & Methane.

Wel we should have enough Stafarer's to capitalize on that.
Given the quantities of the gasses in the atmosphere of Uranus, our fleet of Starfarer owners should make a nice profit between rounds of drinks at the bar.

As for the jokes, let your dirty minds run wild.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
But to answer the original question, I'm in for ten bucks for an Org Pioneer. If 85 of us pitch in, signed sealed and delivered.

Unless it turns out to be a floating space AA meeting place.
No worries my friend, if it turns out to be a space AA meeting, I'll make sure to spike the coffee for you all to be able to enjoy discussing your drunken exploits that much more easily.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm too lazy to read 6 pages of thread, so if someone hasn't said it then... As long as it has LTI so we can crash it repeatedly into the station/asteroid belt/moon/planet/sun for lulz.
I wonder if it would be possible to modify the PU slightly by us taking our largest ships with LTI & crashing them all into the same moon as side by side as possible or on top of each other just to see what sort of a crater we can cause. Then we can measure how long it takes for the weather to eventually erase the mark we made.

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
I wonder if it would be possible to modify the PU slightly by us taking our largest ships with LTI & crashing them all into the same moon as side by side as possible or on top of each other just to see what sort of a crater we can cause. Then we can measure how long it takes for the weather to eventually erase the mark we made.

Even better, let's take all the idri... Idrises? Idri? Idrisses? (Sp?...Whatever) we have in the org and strap them together using duct tape ( of course ). Then use them to push a moon into a planet. We can then use the mining division to core the planet and moon. Using those raw materials we can make more idrisses and repeat till we all have idrisssssssssssssssssssssssses

Last edited:
Forgot your password?