Show off org flairs on /r/StarCitizen!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The one in my signature?
If so I made it after I decided to take the pirate life with TEST, anyone can use it. Thank you though Owl!

Or you talking about my flair. I confused easily :(
Yes, you banner here. It's badass. I rarely am on the forums on my computer (I'm usually on my phone), so I seldom see peoples awesome banners. I love yours. Kudos.

Reactions: StdDev

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
People squabbling on the interwebs over video games and video game related things kind reminds me of a bunch of ants fighting over an ant hill: to them it's the single biggest fucking deal in the world. But outside their little hill, an entire universe exists, and continues moving forward into the great expanse of time, regardless of their petty little hill and its squabbles.

It sure is entertaining though, so I choose to believe that they exist for our amusement.

Beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last edited:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I just discovered that at some point I created a Blind Owl reddit account
Owl... I was reading the Reddit Org flair thread and some bastige named "Caeci Strix" was bad mouthing you! lets go beat him up!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Owl... I was reading the Reddit Org flair thread and some bastige named "Caeci Strix" was bad mouthing you! lets go beat him up!
Believe me, I've been beating myself up all night. Mostly because I was sober. But I'm on the road to remedying that now. So fuck that Caeci Strix guy, who speaks latin anyways?

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?