Simrig update part 2: Talking about frame construction, new seat, pc hardware and more!

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
fun times I know its a bit late but did you think about drawing up a design and taking it to a welder? it may have been cheaper and you could have had what you wanted 4.0.
I could of, but I would lose out on modularity.

Another reason I like these frames is, it's what monstertech makes their products out of, so I can easily attach their stuff to it without a problem.
I can easily adjust every frame incase I want to change it up a little! :slight_smile:

It's also a fun project that keeps me busy

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I could of, but I would lose out on modularity.

Another reason I like these frames is, it's what monstertech makes their products out of, so I can easily attach their stuff to it without a problem.
I can easily adjust every frame incase I want to change it up a little! :slight_smile:

It's also a fun project that keeps me busy
Roger Roger i figured there was another reason why you picked these just wanted to put my finger on it. Can't wait to see your final product. have you thought about getting your parts powder coated?

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
Roger Roger i figured there was another reason why you picked these just wanted to put my finger on it. Can't wait to see your final product. have you thought about getting your parts powder coated?
Yeah, I can easily take apart everything when I want to do it, but it will be the final step so everything can get done at once

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I will do rgb strips but how awesome would it be if the leds changed colour of the rig when my ship brand changes or damagestates, I wish I could do it automaticly
It would have to be plugged into your computer then like an alienware. and you would need Star citizen to create an RGB interface somehow i don't think they are going to do something like that.

Reactions: Invidia_x4
Forgot your password?