SKYRIM IS BACK!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I thought it was all behind me, but now the new redone Skyrim has come back to taunt me!

Anybody diving back in?
Sorry, too busy playing Skyrim to have seen this sooner.

It's still a great game. The graphics haven't been *that* overhauled, so I may put it down for a while and let all the modder's update their mod's, which will take it the extra level (nice enough for Bethesda to let the community take it out of beta for them).

As incomplete as Star Citizen is, I am having a blast with it, and when 2.6 comes out, I have a feeling I'll drop Skyrim altogether, at least for a month (for the record , I put in over 500 hours into Skyrim back in '11 & '12, so I really was/am hooked).

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Trying to.run in max 15-30 FPS.even in low setting.now im mad because i have 960gtx still cant run it even in low
That's because Bethesda just releases it in beta quality, and relies on the PC nodders to do the rest of the work and finish it.

I remember all the crap we had to go through in 2011 to finally get it into shape for the PC gamers.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
If by "diving back in" you mean "diving back into Fallout 4" then yes! Skyrim will always have a special place in my heart, but I don't think I'm ready to go back to that level of insanity.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
That's because Bethesda just releases it in beta quality, and relies on the PC nodders to do the rest of the work and finish it.

I remember all the crap we had to go through in 2011 to finally get it into shape for the PC gamers.
well now i fix the problem.need a lot of optimization but its working now !!

Forgot your password?