Sneak peek Redeemer engines

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I really like the new Redeemer line, much more sleak then the original model.... at least form the top view, viewed from the bottom is still bulky and chunky, I'm curius to see how CIG artist will massage those section to have a nice sleak ship all around.

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
The redeemer is on the PTU show-floor, can be inside but you can use F4 camera to see inside just like the 300i back in the day!
Here a video of someone messing around :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfffitChDI8

I can confirm 4 Drops seat, beds, armor rack, gun rack, S3 shield, s3 cooler and s2 quantum drive. No cargo, 2 remotes seats and a strange empty part.
It's a 10 crew positions ship!

Look like nothing change since the last time about weapons, bonus of pilot view :)
Squadron_42_-_Star_Citizen_Screenshot_2021.05.09_-_22.27.11.80.png

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Huuu nice! The interior are defenetly WIP, but overall I like them, the bottom section is very similar to the Vanguard modules and that make sense since is the same manifacturer, it keeps the language style the same.
I've to say, seeing it alogside other ship that is not a small ship, not at all, I kinda feel that, comparing to the previus hangar-ready model, it's grown in size quite a lot.

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
Some news from j. Crewe on the redeemer, some components will be large (like the 600i), the front remote turrets will be pilot controlled if there is no remote operator, 2 scu of cargo and late modularity.

All of this with a crew of 4.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not going to lie. The 1st time I saw the main thrusters of the Redeemer, my initial thought was that the designer had dreams the night before of hair straighteners. Now I simply appreciate it's unique quirkiness. I'm loving how it's shifted to fit the style guides & is looking so far.

Forgot your password?