Snub fighter of Doom

Orcharyu

Vice Admiral
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Papa_Thok
Hello there, as introductions go, I am an old school gamer with years of exp gained mostly on the table top with rpg's and miniature war games. I have been playing videos games starting with the OG Nintendo and moved to PC's after the Super Nintendo. I got back to consuls with the 360 but nothing since then. I have a wife that cracks out on WoW still and keeps trying to suck me back into it. My kid is in high school and I have an excessive amount of cats(5) and a dog. Also, I am prior service Army and can understand the coordination needed in group ops.

Currently I have been learning how to fly with my loaner Merlin in Battle Royal and have started to get it figured out. I an just very excited for the Archimedes to be released so I can have more maneuverability and punch. Also, my Sabre and Vanguard should be fun.
My biggest attraction to this game is the concept of gathering a crew and sailing off in the black. The Carrack I picked up just makes me anxious for release day. However, I am finding that dog fighting in a snub fighter is flippin awesome. I even win once and in a great while.

Playing MMORPG's in the past has always been fun. I do so look forward to "raid nights" or something similar where everyone gets on together, crews a few large vessels and does stuff.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I can't wait to man the gun in your ship. The views must be amazing!
Can a man jump out of the airlock at warp? We will find out together!
Is there treasure in that sun? I will EVA and find out for you!
Welcome to Test

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am prior service Army and can understand the coordination needed in group ops.
My Defence Force Of Finland training might come in handy
Welcome to TEST. I'm Canadian Army. Look forward to drinking and crashing with you. Or coordinating crashes. Or coordinating drinking and then crashes...
We learned how to chug a 2 beers at once without spilling any!
You're practically Canadian!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I had a professor of Geography that said Dutch people are from Denmark, and that was funny because he was from Canada Capital, Toronto!
These things have nothing to do with Finland!
Beer twice at a time! Sounds like we're planning to fly on weekdays!

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
Greetings! I would send you a friendly Basilisk artillery barrage, but it'd just bounce of your Daemon Prince.

Reactions: Orcharyu

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
WELCOME TO TEST!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
WELCOME TO TEST!!!
I usually hear that joke with two newfies involved. Ha

Forgot your password?