So I got rid of my cutty blue for all the 100I's.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I actually think it was a fair trade. Bounty hunting wasn't my thing and this gives me a fighter, a small cargo runner, and a ship to tour about in when i'm not in my 600I or 890 Jump. Now I just need the m50 and all the 300's lol
The question is, will you remember to bring your space kitty with you each time you exit the ship in your hanger & will you be able to prevent them from harm in ships that you can't keep them contained in a sealed environment when you have to exit your ship to perform tasks?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
The question is, will you remember to bring your space kitty with you each time you exit the ship in your hanger & will you be able to prevent them from harm in ships that you can't keep them contained in a sealed environment when you have to exit your ship to perform tasks?
Well, it's a space kitty. It belongs in space doesn't it?

A space kitty for ALL the ships.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Bounty hunting wasn't my thing
Couldn't you do stuff like intergalactic speed traps, or write parking tickets at Olisar? or, turn the sirens on while running donuts back to your friends? :slight_smile:

EDIT: and no, @StdDev , my name isn't Pruitt, either, lol

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Couldn't you do stuff like intergalactic speed traps, or write parking tickets at Olisar? or, turn the sirens on while running donuts back to your friends? :slight_smile:

EDIT: and no, @StdDev , my name isn't Pruitt, either, lol
I'm just gonna be the equivalent of the guy with the light kit strapped to his Mercedes #privileges

Forgot your password?