So I got rid of my cutty blue for all the 100I's.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I will profit off our ramblings somehow. It is my master plan. That, and cover a planet is space kittys... or a small asteroid, one off the two.
Any planet that you cover in space kitties I'll set up colonies of psychotic cat ladies so they can all be removed from the rest of the galaxy & reside on your crazy kitty planet happily away from everybody else. Everybody wins.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Any planet that you cover in space kitties I'll set up colonies of psychotic cat ladies so they can all be removed from the rest of the galaxy & reside on your crazy kitty planet happily away from everybody else. Everybody wins.
Ahh, the psychotic cat lady. Peaceful, unless communicated with in any way that does not involve being a cat, at which point they fly into a rage so potent it caught the attention of scientists across the world.

In attempts to weaponise their very populations, governments globally gave the go ahead for the CazyCatLady (CCL) project in hopes if invasion occurred all they would have to do was trigger the populous and a nation would turn from generally tolerant peace loving citizens into insular, defensive cat lovers. So a steady stream of cat videos, Nyan Cat, cat "breading" (where you cut a hole in a slice of bread and put a cats face through it) and other forms of positive feline related content spread forth on social media, Youtube and TV shows such as You've Been Framed...

Did the project work? All we know is, right now, it might just be the ultimate deterrent, as no country that performed CCL on its population has yet to be invaded...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ahh, the psychotic cat lady. Peaceful, unless communicated with in any way that does not involve being a cat, at which point they fly into a rage so potent it caught the attention of scientists across the world.

In attempts to weaponise their very populations, governments globally gave the go ahead for the CazyCatLady (CCL) project in hopes if invasion occurred all they would have to do was trigger the populous and a nation would turn from generally tolerant peace loving citizens into insular, defensive cat lovers. So a steady stream of cat videos, Nyan Cat, cat "breading" (where you cut a hole in a slice of bread and put a cats face through it) and other forms of positive feline related content spread forth on social media, Youtube and TV shows such as You've Been Framed...

Did the project work? All we know is, right now, it might just be the ultimate deterrent, as no country that performed CCL on its population has yet to be invaded...
Who needs MSNBC or Foxnews. We have the best reporter breaking all the top stories right here.

Forgot your password?