So, I Heard There Was Beer?

TheBigM145

Captain
Jun 24, 2020
RSI Handle
TheBigM145
Ello. In the 'verse I currently go by "Phoenix145", but that might change. I just hope there's no seal clubbers around here.

Where you from stranger? Virginia, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen? The ability to have fun in a ton of different ways.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc). Not enough certainty to say for 100% sure. Mercantile gameplay is my main interest right now, but that could change.

What was the first game you remember playing? PacMan baby!

What other games do you play? Mostly World of Warships (pew pew shootie boats!), but also Destiny 2, Civ, Stellaris, occasionally other stuff.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Can't recall where I first heard of it, but it was some guy's video that made me go "hey, these guys might be fun to hang out with".

Picard or Kirk?
Of the two, Picard. But much more of a Pike fan honestly.

I am now contractually obligated to finish this with a picture of a seal. So Hi!

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Welcome to TEST hope to see you in the Verse! Mercantile gameplay will be extremely profitable and currently CAN make you a lot of money but with frequent 30k disconnect you are likely to lose a lot of money at some point. Mining however is a pretty solid way of earning a steady amount of cash.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well there was beer...but I've drunk it all now. Sorry mate to late!!!

Ps. welcome to test. Stick around, when Boss Montoya turns up it is a free bar usually with free strippers, and you can touch!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ello. In the 'verse I currently go by "Phoenix145", but that might change. I just hope there's no seal clubbers around here.

Welcome to the TEST pary!

In fairness, ever since I was a boy, I've periodically stated that I'd like to someday go "seal hunting", but what I actually meant was to go seal hunting with a powerful sniper rifle, then snipe all of those looking to club baby leopard seals. If it wasn't so insanely hot, I'd want to go "Big Game" hunting in Africa as well because the numbers of the poachers need to be thinned out considerably. Big game hunting is all about eliminating "top predators", right? Given all of this, I hope that we can still be friends.

Forgot your password?