so I tried warframe....

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I just downloaded it and bought a starter pack to show support. Haven’t played yet because of adulting, but everything I’ve read/watched about seems to indicate that the developers are doing something right. We’ll see. It’s not like I haven’t needlessly thrown money at a video game before *cough cough*.

Reactions: Bambooza

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
It's okay Sum1 this is a judgement free safe place, but please show the court where Warframe touched you on the doll.
oh, Warframe touched me and I liked it, Destiny makes me feel such intense pleasure you could not comprehend it.

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
I started a few days ago after a friend mentioned the announced ship stuff that is coming PROBABLY some time before the actual release of SC. It's pretty fun. I don't mind the grind in this at all, though it doesn't really explain any of the resources or any of that. It's more of "here's stuff, you'll probably need that later"
so.. there a group/guild I should join???

EDIT: Oh right, also username Op4ArcticFox
Add me, but like, lemme know you're from here cause fuck randos.

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
oh, Warframe touched me and I liked it, Destiny makes me feel such intense pleasure you could not comprehend it.
Man I must have gotten a dud copy of Destiny 2 then. I found it trying a bit too hard to be Halo CE and a bit of a cold fish.
Granted I never played the first Destiny so maybe I'm just missing something. It had an interesting story but nothing that made me feel the need to really delve into end game content.

Forgot your password?