So remember that time . . .

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Well, ain't that a kick in the teeth? At least you saved the beer, so that is something.
Let us know if there is anything we can do, you know like monies for beer and/or pancake/waffle ingredients. That sort of thing.
Don't let the bastiges grind ya down!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks ladies and gents. It's been a shitty couple days. Haha. But at least I had @CrudeSasquatch here to help weather the shit storm. His assistance made the in flow of effulent a wee bit less craptastic.

@Montoya we thought we had the problem diagnosed and solved after the last time this happened. That's why we rebuilt the basement. Haha. Oops.

@Bruttle I'll message you and we can discuss a bit. Thanks for your input.

Thank you all for your support. This too poo shall pass, haha

Now y'all may as well let your best poo jokes and memes start flying. This is TEST after all. You know you want poo.

I love you all, you shit heads. Haha

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Holly crap, sorry to see this happen again.:fearful:

I shore hope the insurance company come through this time and don't screw around...
( why do they always try to avoid payout... make you think what 's the point having 'em ):thinking:

mm... I do hope this get solved with a little BS as possible.

Man this made me sad... :worried:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn!

(Just to clarify, when I hit the "Like" button, it really means, "I'm in sympathy with your problems...")

Did you say you have a septic system? That might mean you have some more work & investigation ahead of you...
Yeah, the issue is that the wall where the sewer drains to the septic was just professionally sealed. So the issue must be where the line goes through the wall. At least, that's what I'm praying it is. Haha.

Forgot your password?