So the Chronos System is our home?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've wondered how this is going to be handled in game if the actions of a few will indeed "hurt" some sort of Org standing/reputation..
Me too. If we have an affiliate org for piracy, we're still damaging TEST's rep when we do bad stuff. Not that I really care, but it is something to think about. The alternative is to have an alt account in an alt org. But that's a lot to ask of some people. And quite bothersome.

My thought is to wait and see how the mechanic develops in game. There may be no need for these extreme measures.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Me too. If we have an affiliate org for piracy, we're still damaging TEST's rep when we do bad stuff. Not that I really care, but it is something to think about. The alternative is to have an alt account in an alt org. But that's a lot to ask of some people. And quite bothersome.

My thought is to wait and see how the mechanic develops in game. There may be no need for these extreme measures.
My thoughts are I really doubt they will let the actions of a few impact the whole of an org, other than maybe reputations in the truest sense of the word not a system (opinions). But I also think an org our size having a mixed reputation could be a good thing not just bad. I mean we want people to wonder what they will encounter when dealing with us not just assume or know, this allows us to have our own personal reps and not be tied to the orgs rep :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I totally agree, we won't be making any rules before they're needed, we are the anti-ADI

but if CIG's decisions make having good citizens and outlaws in one org a problem, TESTES can be a haven with the same care-free cultural values we all appreciate here

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Maybe, in the live version later, you just open the outter doors of your hangar - and find yourself looking onto Chronos? Who knows?

My solution: we should invite the Vanduul for a big, planet wide party, get all drunk and have fun. Being then best friends, we all together rush through the Galaxy, raiding every bloody system and planet who don't want to or is not able to party with us - and finally taking over the control of the 'verse.

So, therefore I suggest: problem solved, thread can be closed ;)
Cheers
Sam ^^
I agree, why can't we just all get along!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So... let's say I see an ADI Idris limping and realize the crews dead and one [CERTIFIED] ensign is left alive trying to get his ship back to ADI CENTRAL COMMAND. And I eva over and shoot him and call in TEST to help repair my new ship.... am I a pirate?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
So... let's say I see an ADI Idris limping and realize the crews dead and one [CERTIFIED] ensign is left alive trying to get his ship back to ADI CENTRAL COMMAND. And I eva over and shoot him and call in TEST to help repair my new ship.... am I a pirate?
If you offer him a beer and a ride home first then no you are not a pirate ;)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Its not piracy if a parrot is not involved.
I
We need a TEST banner with a parrot!
Also, 69th reply! Congrats!

Then if I was your lawyer I would advise you to call it a tragic accident ;)
Dear ADI high command.
Recently I arrived in my Cutlass to help oneof your ensigns after the tragic death of the entire crew. Unfortunately the resuscitation beer I gave him appears to have been laced with alcohol, and bullets, to which he was tragically allergic to.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Dear ADI,

It is my saddest duty to inform you that we(ie TEST Squadron) have encountered an un[CERTIFIED] Idris operating in our sovereign space. However you allowed this to happen is unknown but will be investigated and the rites of discovery observed. Despite this we have now shifted our posture to a more aggressive stance due to this unprovoked flyby. The next ship that wanders into our space will surely be TESTed to the extreme as we interrogate the pilots and crew.

Sincerely,
TEST Squadron

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My thoughts are I really doubt they will let the actions of a few impact the whole of an org, other than maybe reputations in the truest sense of the word not a system (opinions). But I also think an org our size having a mixed reputation could be a good thing not just bad. I mean we want people to wonder what they will encounter when dealing with us not just assume or know, this allows us to have our own personal reps and not be tied to the orgs rep :)
Good point. And I find myself in agreement. I do plan on playing a character of questionable repute. A man who lives in the grey. Mwaaahaha.
I totally agree, we won't be making any rules before they're needed, we are the anti-ADI
Hehehe. So anti that we cancel out each others existence. Good thing we are many. And awesome.
Nope. You're an opportunist.
If you offer him a beer and a ride home first then no you are not a pirate ;)
Offer the beer. Don't give it. That'd be a waste. Party foul. Or in the case of @mromutt, Party Fowl.
Dear ADI,

It is my saddest duty to inform you that we(ie TEST Squadron) have encountered an un[CERTIFIED] Idris operating in our sovereign space. However you allowed this to happen is unknown but will be investigated and the rites of discovery observed. Despite this we have now shifted our posture to a more aggressive stance due to this unprovoked flyby. The next ship that wanders into our space will surely be TESTed to the extreme as we interrogate the pilots and crew.

Sincerely,
TEST Squadron
Escalation of beer force.

hairball4u

Captain
Feb 26, 2016
RSI Handle
hairball4u
As I understand it, there is a recall for the Irdis' airlocks. They intermittently malfunction... usually when a ensign with a red shirt is by them.

Forgot your password?