So today is the day - of AnniVERSary Sale! (It rhymes, ha!)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes. But if you intend to burn your banking account and sell your house: the Idris is not available anymore nor is the Javelin. Sad story :( :smile:
I'm ok with that, haha. Plenty of TESTies have these ships. I'd really rather not own something huge and have TEST trying to land on it. Disaster! I'd rather be the idiot trying to land. Haha

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ah, okay, have to correct that: as far as I understood, every day 200 Idris and 50 Javelins are sold (right or wrong, can anyone confirm?)

There were just 50 for sale and were sold out in less then 5 minutes.
In 2 minutes, to be exact. Unbelievable. Un~fucking~believable. Its just...I can't imagine that there are so many people spending these amounts of money for one ship. Wow...:flushed:

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I just checked the RSI site, and after a couple really good months of not impulse buying any new ships, I'm now back in the dog house... again. Was scrolling through and saw that the Cat' was gonna be released in 2.6 and it was "Goodbye responsibility! Hello Caterpillar!" Had to scrap my Terrapin for it, but who cares? And also burned one of the Freelancers for the new Gladius. Now just waiting to see what the Hornet Wildfire looks like. I might be kissing my beloved Super Hornet goodbye as well.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Ya know, all the new ships are cool.
Don't get me wrong, the Caterpillar is sweet, and so is the Herald.
The Prowler is really an awesome looking ship.
And the X-85, is, well, the X-85.
BUT I WANT MY CUTLASS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all.......

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I just watched 50 UEE Warbond Javelins (US $2700 each) sell out in 7 minutes. The 200 Idris-P (US $1300 each) are lagging behind. At the rate they are going, they MIGHT make 9:30 PST before they are gone (but I doubt it, since the rate of sale picked up when the Javelins ran out). What's sad is that the first batch sold out in about 1/4 that time. Who the fuck are these people?

Let's see, $2700 x 50 = $135,000

add $1300 x 200 = $260,000

Total = US $395,000 in about 30 minutes

(x2 because of earlier sale AND add in the other sales of Heralds and Prowlers over the course of the day = I would be surprised if they didn't crack a million and change today)

I Believe Sam K. Macer already said it best earlier in the thread:

Un~fucking~believable
Also, tough luck @Gauna. Next time you've gotta make it out of macaroni noodles :)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Yesterday evening I fell asleep on my keyboard during the livestream. Now I'm watching the videos and my jaw is dropping.
FFS, we've come so far.
I love this goddamned game... It's stupid how good it looks.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
SALE SCHEDULE
Day Two – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19th – RSI & GLADIUS VALIANT
Day Three – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20th – DRAKE INTERPLANETARY & GLADIUS VALIANT
Day Four – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21st – MISC & HORNET WILDFIRE
Day Five – TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd – ANVIL AEROSPACE & HORNET WILDFIRE
Day Six – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd – ORIGIN JUMPWORKS & AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE
Day Seven – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24th – EXOTIC MANUFACTURERS & AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE
Day Eight – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25th – AEGIS DYNAMICS & SABRE COMET
Day Nine – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH – GRAND FINALE

I didn't know it was a 10 day affair. Until your post, I thought today's ships WERE the anniversary sale. I am very glad to be wrong. Thanks for clearing it up.

I am seriously hoping that Thursday puts my ship up for sale. The BMM is the last ship I really want. I just barely missed the last time it went up for sale.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I've been wracking my brain for the last few hours since I saw the concept for the Prowler. It looked oddly familiar and I just couldn't place it until now. I knew I had seen that design somewhere else. CIG has now officially made.... a space Osprey...

v-22 osprey.jpg

Page-18.jpg

Forgot your password?