So today is the day - of AnniVERSary Sale! (It rhymes, ha!)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Is it a big difference looking to the "Warbond" version?
The Valiant has more pylon mounts which means more missiles and other stock weapons. The rest of the hardpoints and equipment stays the same as the Gladius. And of course again LTI. I already have the Gladius LTI, so I only got the Gladius to Gladius Valiant CCU.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
She looks pretty sweet, I have to admit that. But since I'm not into dogfights (I'm pretty bad at it) I will stay away from it.
But anyway, that'll become very hard 9 days :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Since the sale is running for nine days, no need for rush. Take your time.
I've to admit to just bought the 85X for upgrading purposes (it comes with LTI).
I've got a shiny new 85x, I have named this ship "LTI Token" and long may it live in my hangar.... until Wednesday when i can hopefully CCU it.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yes. But if you intend to burn your banking account and sell your house: the Idris is not available anymore nor is the Javelin. Sad story :( :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yes. But if you intend to burn your banking account and sell your house: the Idris is not available anymore nor is the Javelin. Sad story :( :smile:
Ah, okay, have to correct that: as far as I understood, every day 200 Idris and 50 Javelins are sold (right or wrong, can anyone confirm?)

There were just 50 for sale and were sold out in less then 5 minutes.

Forgot your password?