So...what y'all do for a living?

Atriden

Captain
Aug 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Atriden
I am a electrical technician trainee at a medical company, I finish in a month. I mostly repair or improve on the manufacturing part of the assembly. I work in particular with the assembly of a Blood Gas mini laboratory.
I used to be a trainee at a aircraft repair station, but unfortunately the company cracked.
Planning on taking a bachlor in electronics. Starting in January.

Apolonios

Captain
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sarg
I got a degree in MEchanical Engineering from University in Greece.I worked for 6 years in a office doing schematics but since the economy crysis that hit Greece i left there cause pay was awfull and now i am working in an US Aviation company here in Crete.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Army Reserves as well (Psychological Operations) and will be working government sector when I get home.

Good to see some other military on here!

Reactions: SPRNinja

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I am a software consultant with a company called KPIT.

I think the largest part of my job is working with my client to help them understand what the best way to accomplish their needs is, then convincing them that that's how they wanted to do things all along. It's surprisingly easy.

Never been in the military, the closest I've come is coveting a heightened clearance level, because that would let me work on the cushiest government contract projects. Not to mention the pay bump.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm a technical writer for a home warranty company. I write training materials, marketing mockups, and announcements.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'm a technical writer for a home warranty company. I write training materials, marketing mockups, and announcements.
And you haven't slaughtered the innocent and worn their ears around your neck yet? Whenever I do any kind of technical writing, it makes me want to stab puppies....

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
And you haven't slaughtered the innocent and worn their ears around your neck yet? Whenever I do any kind of technical writing, it makes me want to stab puppies....
I don't have to work with software engineers or poeple who need what a software engineer provides. It's not that bad.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Community Coordinator at a Video Game company, though I've only been doing that for about 8 months. For the several years before that I worked at a production company doing light/sound for concerts and such.

Reactions: SilentButDangerous

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Air Force, currently in technical training.

Forgot your password?