So where is the beer at?

Khensu313

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Khensu
G'day TEST Squadron! I'm very happy to be here! Do I get a complimentary new member's pint?

Where you from stranger?
I'm an Aussie living and working in the United Kingdom. These English people think they can out-drink an Australian...

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Way back, shortly after the Kickstarter had finished and it was still under $10m, I came across it somehow. Anywho, I was drawn in by the kickass ships and the promise of a huge persistent world.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to make my ship my home. I want to chill out in my customised rig and amass a fortune doing all sorts of work. The racing intrigues me very much too.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Sonic the Hedgehog on my grandad's Mega Drive. He is a cool bloke.

What other games do you play?
I play Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch...and I'd like to think I play other games but I always come back to shooting cyborg ninjas in the face. Past loves include GW2, Dota 2, LoL, Rocket League & WoW. I have a modest Steam Library as well as a PS4. I'm always open to beer and games =D

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was browsing through the organisations and watched the youtube vid of Montoya. One of the other orgs has a patented influence system...and Test has beer! It was a no-brainer =)

Picard or Kirk?
Spock

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Old Spock

PS- I'm not usually one to post on forums and the like, let alone get involved in something like this. I'm a long time Reddit/internet lurker and don't usually go out of my way to become a part of something bigger in games. I just want to say how much of a good job you guys have done with this organisation! It feels so friendly and inclusive! I know I'm gonna enjoy the beer here =)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Haha thanks a lot!!!! What a welcome =D

Gotta say though, that girl to the right. She's like, "Bitch please, only a dozen???"
You're welcome :beers: think that girl to the right is pissed of cause she's giving all the beer to TEST SQUADRON table ..ha ha ha.... :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Greeting from Canada:flag_ca:. Welcome to TEST, where it's always beer o'clock!:beers:
(>v<)7

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun And grab a Canadian beer:beers::beers:

Forgot your password?