So who is picking up a limited ship before the cut off Nov 26th?

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
All limited ships with the exception of the Idris-P and Vanduul Scythe will be on sale before the Nov 26th LTI cutoff. With that knowledge will you be jumping on a limited ship or waiting for Connie and Lancer variants?

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I did fall in love with the LN. I'm tempted to use that just until my first dude dies. Then my new dude with inherit his great uncles fleet of awesome,hopefully with enough UEC to make use of it.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Maybe an M50 so I can stealth it out and achieve my dream of owning a ship worthy of the name "Invisible Mosquito". Maybe a Gladiator if I can convince myself to spend that kind of money (I can't and won't). Possibly a Hornet package for the juicy goodies that come along with it. Honestly, though, I most likely won't spend any more money on the game over the $40 I've put in already. Adding an M50 or a Colonel package with F7C-S upgrade are the most likely if I do add more.

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
Sorry, Mercenary package. $40. Purchased October 2012. I know I'm in Alpha+Beta both.

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
Oh? What's the difference. I don't feel like looking up the brochure.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I'm thinking I'll be picking up an m50 or a 350r for sure. I'm a Gran Turismo junky and love to race. If the stealth skinned F7C-M is any indication the M50 stealthed out will be sexy as hell!!

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Oh? What's the difference. I don't feel like looking up the brochure.
LN has two extra weapons hardpoints for one, as well as a missile rack and MAX Overdrive power.

Edit: Probably will be "tip of the spear" in the Test battering ram of twisting alloys

Reactions: Wardak

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
LN has two extra weapons hardpoints for one, as well as a missile rack and MAX Overdrive power.

Edit: Probably will be "tip of the spear" in the Test battering ram of twisting alloys
Damn, alright. Imma add $5 to my pledge haha.

Edit: it's actually $10 to upgrade.

Forgot your password?