So who is picking up a limited ship before the cut off Nov 26th?

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
The Super Hornet isn't being sold anymore anyways. You can get a stock Hornet and get the upgrade in game. Don't really know about the other two.

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
Both are the same price. It is preference really. It's between a better ship or physical goodies. You can always get the upgrade in the game. Not really sure they will be selling those other products when it comes out though. I would guess they will with the money machine they are running. I'm really curious what the green box is.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
What I would do is get the physical Colonel package for $125, then add the Ghost Hornet upgrade for $15 which comes out to the same price as the $140 Spectre package but includes the physical stuff. On the other hand, M50.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
You're not an Original Backer. My original $40 Mercenary pledge is from October 22, 2012 which means I get some packages for less. #swag

hunsnotdead

Lieutenant
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
hunsnotdead
Cutlass: Yes or No?
Not until i see the model. Theres barely any concept art, and i dont have a clue how the tractor beam or boarding will work.

Also im fairly sure you can buy most games sold on Steam in the upcoming Holiday Sale for 15000+ USD people are spending on MMO colletibles. Guess its still cheaper than collecting Mazeratis.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
What I would do is get the physical Colonel package for $125, then add the Ghost Hornet upgrade for $15 which comes out to the same price as the $140 Spectre package but includes the physical stuff. On the other hand, M50.
That M50.... Like a high speed sexy little mosquito

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hey, what better way to find out Snakey is getting an M50. The age of the thread softens the blow.

And where are these people? If it were not for them joining in we would not be here chatting - shall we get a bunch of Cutlass Reds and mount a Search and Rescue?

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Dammit Snakey, I was more than halfway through the first page, reading away, wondering who these new dudes were that I didn't know, before I realized this was an über-necro.
Exactly this. ^ necromancer extraordinaire!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, what better way to find out Snakey is getting an M50. The age of the thread softens the blow.

And where are these people? If it were not for them joining in we would not be here chatting - shall we get a bunch of Cutlass Reds and mount a Search and Rescue?
I'm too sober for this positivity. Haha. Yeah, let's mount a search and rescue for my beer. :P

Forgot your password?