Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I mean the colors are clearly testified:
View attachment 21489
While this planet looks TESTified, I'd say that a perfect home base for TEST Squadron would be on a planet within a nebula made up of alcohol molecules. So that the system itself can provide the liquid sustenance for us for generations to come.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Our home shall be carved out amongst the dark recesses of Vanduul space. A blazing beacon of alcohol and TESTosterone; Standing in defiance of an endless and ravenous universe, daring her to send us her darkest terrors so that we may add them to our mantle of broken foes. Forever we shall man the Taps of the eternal Keg, and forever shall our enemy meet their end at our doorstep; For our Auroras shall blot out the sun.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm one to put down roots wherever I stop but what I've found over the years is home wherever ones friends are.

I'll of course endorse wherever is chosen for a main base of operations, but know if you ever come across an Endeavour in the void called Ambergris going walkabout, there'll be a place at the table and a beer in the fridge ready for a visit by a friendly fellow TESTie :-)

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm one to put down roots wherever I stop but what I've found over the years is home wherever ones friends are.

I'll of course endorse wherever is chosen for a main base of operations, but know if you ever come across an Endeavour in the void called Ambergris going walkabout, there'll be a place at the table and a beer in the fridge ready for a visit by a friendly fellow TESTie :-)
(Unless @Blind Owl beats you to the fridge & @NaffNaffBobFace hasn't had the chance to restock after a certain delightful Owl has finally passed out contented. At which point, the beer will briefly be gone.) Cheers!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
(Unless @Blind Owl beats you to the fridge & @NaffNaffBobFace hasn't had the chance to restock after a certain delightful Owl has finally passed out contented. At which point, the beer will briefly be gone.) Cheers!
I know of 2 ways to handle that:

The nebula we know of that contains ethanol has enough for 400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (400 septillion or 400 trillion trillion) pints of beer. Just to put it in perspective it's 10 times the size of our solar system. Now, @Blind Owl cannot possibly drink all that without going for a leak. So what you do is just wait till he tries to find a can... then quickly grab some of that from the other side of the nebula. Even if he sees you, it's going to take a hot minute for him to travel 10 times the diameter of the solar system. Especially if you accidentally interrupt his piss and he gets something caught in his zipper. Note: This is the "Not so safe" way, especially if the zipper thing happens.

But I have it on good authority that you probably won't have to go through all that trouble. He likes to drink with friends.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What if I told you I quit drinking.

Once.

A long time ago. It was horrible.
I know of 2 ways to handle that:

The nebula we know of that contains ethanol has enough for 400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (400 septillion or 400 trillion trillion) pints of beer. Just to put it in perspective it's 10 times the size of our solar system. Now, @Blind Owl cannot possibly drink all that without going for a leak. So what you do is just wait till he tries to find a can... then quickly grab some of that from the other side of the nebula. Even if he sees you, it's going to take a hot minute for him to travel 10 times the diameter of the solar system. Especially if you accidentally interrupt his piss and he gets something caught in his zipper. Note: This is the "Not so safe" way, especially if the zipper thing happens.

But I have it on good authority that you probably won't have to go through all that trouble. He likes to drink with friends.
Can confirm! Friends make everything better!!

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson

Couldn't agree more. Plus, as always. Strength in numbers. Just uh. Don't forget to cut your grass and don't start your M50 at 3 AM. Thanks.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Our home shall be carved out amongst the dark recesses of Vanduul space. A blazing beacon of alcohol and TESTosterone; Standing in defiance of an endless and ravenous universe, daring her to send us her darkest terrors so that we may add them to our mantle of broken foes. Forever we shall man the Taps of the eternal Keg, and forever shall our enemy meet their end at our doorstep; For our Auroras shall blot out the sun.
Hear hear!
It's also lot easier to blot out the sun in the dark recesses of the Vanduul space. What with, them already being quite dimly lit. So I believe this is also one of the more practical solutions.

Forgot your password?