Some sort of nautical greeting!

Goero

Space Marshal
Dec 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Goero101
Hello there! Prepare to be boarded!!! I am not super new, but only recently became an Active Star Citizen, before only playing when I had a moment of breathing room, or whenever I brave enough to put my PC through the abuse only SC can offer, pre-upgrade that is.

I go by Goero, but Goero101 is my actual handle. There are probably a couple other names I would answer to, but not all of them are for polite company! :D

I don't even remember how I stumbled across the Kickstarter for Star Citizen, it just happened, and after a couple videos and some research, I had to be part of it. I've played a couple different Flight sims, but Space has always been my interest, So the Idea of being able to play in such an expansive universe with such powerful graphics and realism really drew my attention to it. I just couldn't play it for the longest while, cause my PC was in DIRE need of upgrades at that point.

I've played a couple other Space games as well, in fact.. I vaguely remember hearing of a TEST group during my short stint of EVE, but I didn't really have the time for EVE at that point, nor was I interested as much in the 3rd person version of it. I played before the FPS part went live.

Currently, I have a couple different games I'm throwing my time at, but atm, SC has me hooked. I can't wait for 3.0 and further.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Ahoy, matey!

Reactions: marcsand2

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hello there! Prepare to be boarded!!! I am not super new, but only recently became an Active Star Citizen, before only playing when I had a moment of breathing room, or whenever I brave enough to put my PC through the abuse only SC can offer, pre-upgrade that is.

I go by Goero, but Goero101 is my actual handle. There are probably a couple other names I would answer to, but not all of them are for polite company! :smile:

I don't even remember how I stumbled across the Kickstarter for Star Citizen, it just happened, and after a couple videos and some research, I had to be part of it. I've played a couple different Flight sims, but Space has always been my interest, So the Idea of being able to play in such an expansive universe with such powerful graphics and realism really drew my attention to it. I just couldn't play it for the longest while, cause my PC was in DIRE need of upgrades at that point.

I've played a couple other Space games as well, in fact.. I vaguely remember hearing of a TEST group during my short stint of EVE, but I didn't really have the time for EVE at that point, nor was I interested as much in the 3rd person version of it. I played before the FPS part went live.

Currently, I have a couple different games I'm throwing my time at, but atm, SC has me hooked. I can't wait for 3.0 and further.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?