Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

Blinkky

Commander
Apr 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Blinkky
So... if I understood it correctly, TQR (23 Members) wanted to invade and overtake Xplor because they figured their Leader is a selfish prick but the whole thing got leaked by -and i may emphatize this- one of their 23 Members that also happens to be in the Organization.

Thus I came to the following conclusion:

We should overtake TQR, they're stupid, delusional, most likely drunk/drugged and make people salty... so they're a perfect fit.

Haha, spam the leaders inbox with over 10,000 org join requests. :thinking:

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I want to have a coup, we never have a coup! we set and talk about having a coup, but we never get around to it. I demand we have a coup! I think a coup would go nicely in my........hold on why is this in French, this is so stupid, just call it a cup holder. now my mouth feals all dirty from talking all french-ifide. lol That post was funny :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Typically, anytime someone throws out that a particular clan/guild/org is bad for the community, it has very little to do with what is actually good or bad for the community.

Jealousy, hurt feelings, anger, revenge, all have been reasons to put down an organization. One way or the other, the reasons tend to be personal and not based on the health of the community as a whole. Good or evil, constructive or destructive, large or small, organizations are really good for any game. Villains create heroes, conflict creates cohesion, and hard won victories create a sense of ownership.

So when someone says that an org like Test is bad for the community, I have to question their logic. So far, since I have become a member, I have found absolutely no reason for the Test hate. The only thing I have found is a solid, helpful, and entertaining community. That leads me to believe that the sentiment lies not with some perceived failure, but rather in Test's success. Because when your guild fails, it is obviously Test's fault. When you can't leave Grim Hex, it's Test's fault. When you stub your toe, it's Test's fault...

question. Have you ever tried to heard cats? You leave them alone to do their own thing, but when you need them all in one spot you just brake out the Friskys. Montoya is doing a great job.

Bzerker01

Captain
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Bzerker
I would like to throw my expert experience in dealing with coups into this conversation and say that this is indeed the worse coups in the history. Even worse than when Montoya attempted to over throw the UN by bribing the assembly with fresh lemonade and shots of testihol.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Has there been an real developments? I've been busy engaging in real life (on other posts) and would like an update. My drama meter is getting low.

Reactions: DarthMatter

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Nothing I've seen.
There was only official XPLOR statement on that: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/353338/xplor-s-official-take-upon-recent-events-with-tqr-and-the-organisation-2016-10-31
But It's form 10/31 so you've probably seen that already.
We need to figure out the way to start drama again, I've got more popcorn and beer.
I only need high quality entertainment NOW.

I'm only interested in one part of the statement:
"Since Sunday we have been working on the aftermath. Many things happened. Test declared war to TQR. TQR fell apart. The Organisation is still snooping around on our Discord so we have plenty of work to do."
We declared war on TQR? When was that? Was I drunk then? If so, did I sign anything?

I hope I didn't sign anything

Forgot your password?