Something arrived in the mail today (Patches!)

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Exactly.

Ordering 1000 shirts will be tough because we do not know how many XXXL we need and how many Lienna sizes we need.

Ordering from the usual sites will cost $30, but at least everybody can get the exact size they need.
From my experience you will always have excess of S and M (which can be good) but,,, XXXL you will always run out of. My ex before last ex used to want me to get XXXL to wear as nightshirts. She was only 5' 4" and about 96 lbs. I should have got a photo it was more like a dress.;)
These days an XXXL is right up my alley.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Wow nice.

Do you happen to sell specialized TEST sewing kit also? :D

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Russian mentioned these last night I need some to go with my CLYW pizza patch and OPF patch.

Last edited:

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Great idea! I want need one! So when im on my Vanguard flying Drunk, it will remind me on wich side i belong to = less friendly fire

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I was literally looking at getting a comapny to make me some TEST Patches a few days ago.
I get new Navy dress uniform in November so I am definately TESTifying my current set when that happens.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Ok, where I have to put the money to make one of those test emblems with velcro come to Spain?

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Wish I'd had a set of velcro backed patches. We just got back from three weeks of gunnery. I definitely would have found a way to sneak them in pictures.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Some do have velcro on them as well. We will be shipping to our members around the world. I am working out final details and the goal is to be very easy for everyone that wants one to have two.

As for pricing, I am looking at about $5 (s/h incl for US) for one and two patches for $9. May be a 50c premium on the Velcro but that is being worked out. Pricing is for the first release and may go up in later batches so if it is something you are interested in, keep your eyes out for the announcement.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I've been out of touch with the patches. Let me know a good time to hop into mumble to discuss what the plan is for them now.

Forgot your password?