Something arrived in the mail today (Patches!)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Well we need to get the patch or the tshirt up before I go home so we can have random photos of me rocking the shirt or patch in full kit ;)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
As soon as I get the final pieces done, it will be revealed. Realistically though, we still need to find a good place that will mass produce T-Shirts for us. I think Seung volunteered for distribution if I bought them in bulk

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I think we have enough to last us a few years.

Im already ironing them onto everything around the house.
I'm picturing you giddily skipping around ironing patches on couches, chairs, carpet, cats. Anything that will sit still long enough!

Where did you put the one you ironed on your son?

Hopefully he squirmed less than when you put a patch on your wife? :D

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Maybe look into J!nx? If not, order in bulk and put up a sale or something.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
If we are getting t-shirts then will we be getting any women's fit T-shirts? You know for all the female testies... the testinas... me... okay it's just me.

So alone!

Seriously though I know it might be pricey but could it at least be looked into? I want test fashion!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
If we are getting t-shirts then will we be getting any women's fit T-shirts? You know for all the female testies... the testinas... me... okay it's just me.

So alone!

Seriously though I know it might be pricey but could it at least be looked into? I want test fashion!
Actually, I know of two others. They aren't active in RSI chat anymore, so I have no idea what happened to them. I'm sure there are more.

In any case, I'm primarily interested in the shirts myself. A test patch would be nice; but it would just end up fixed to my monitor base or something.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Actually, I know of two others. They aren't active in RSI chat anymore, so I have no idea what happened to them. I'm sure there are more.

In any case, I'm primarily interested in the shirts myself. A test patch would be nice; but it would just end up fixed to my monitor base or something.
I'd probably end up ironing it to the front of my laptop.

That's actually not a terrible idea, I'll take 20 more.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
These patches are quite high quality. The problem when it comes to shirts, is that we have no idea at the volume of people who would want one.

As for Lienna's question, yes, there are plans for women's tshirts as well.

In reality, if I believed that we could move a volume of 1000 shirts, then I would order them and let Seung distribute. However, Montoya, Seung, and I discussed this, and we decided that we would hold off until we see how the patches go.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Exactly.

Ordering 1000 shirts will be tough because we do not know how many XXXL we need and how many Lienna sizes we need.

Ordering from the usual sites will cost $30, but at least everybody can get the exact size they need.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I do not believe the shirts are certified to withstand all the joy you'll be experiencing when you wear one....or several at a time.
They can only withstand 3 cubic ounces of joy at one time. If this limit is exceeded, the shirt will catch on fire.

Forgot your password?