Sorry if I've been a little afk lately, but I needed a recharge!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Hey Boss,
In all seriousness, we all realize that this is all just a game.
The most responsibilities in a persons life are in the following order.

1: Family. Nothing or nobody comes before family! End of story.
2: Self. The care and well-being of ones self physically, mentally and spiritually will allow you to be able to fulfill responsibility #1.
3: All else.

You have, as others have stated, devoted a hell of a lot to this Org. I thank you for starting Test Squadron and acting like our dad in moderating us bunch of over grown kids and making sure everyone remains on an even keel.
Take your time for SOTS and everything else in the Org. Our [CONCERN] really is just good natured ribbing.
Enjoy the Holidays with your family, they are #1. We'll still be here come Jan. 1st.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
1: Family. Nothing or nobody comes before family! End of story.
Amen.
2: Self. The care and well-being of ones self physically, mentally and spiritually will allow you to be able to fulfill responsibility #1.
Can I get an Amen?
3: All else.
Aaaaaaaaaaaamen!
You have, as others have stated, devoted a hell of a lot to this Org. I thank you for starting Test Squadron and acting like our dad in moderating us bunch of over grown kids and making sure everyone remains on an even keel.
Take your time for SOTS and everything else in the Org. Our [CONCERN] really is just good natured ribbing.
Enjoy the Holidays with your family, they are #1. We'll still be here come Jan. 1st.
Serious George: 100% concur. Family always first. Well said @hardroc77, well said. Enjoy your family @Montoya, and the holidays. They are the meaning of life!
FYI, Y'all crazies are a close second for family.:black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart: :family::family_wwgg::family_mmb::family_wwgb::family_mmbb::family_wwg::family_mmg::family_wwbb::family_mmgb::family_wwb::family_mmgg::family_mwgg::family_mwbb::family_mwgb::family_mwbb::family_mwg::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart:

Well hell I'll drink to that! :beers::beers:
Good. I already am.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
FYI, Y'all crazies are a close second for family.:black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart: :family::family_wwgg::family_mmb::family_wwgb::family_mmbb::family_wwg::family_mmg::family_wwbb::family_mmgb::family_wwb::family_mmgg::family_mwgg::family_mwbb::family_mwgb::family_mwbb::family_mwg::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart:
Awww, you make Mongo cry. :cry::heart:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Haha, I'm gunna cry, then you're gunna cry, then we're all gunna start crying . . .
I'm a sucker for family, and you people are pretty damn near and dear to my wee little heart.
I know what you mean, brother. Just don't like my wife or kids know. That could ruin my cred with them as I'm suppose to be this big ass asshole to them.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know what you mean, brother. Just don't like my wife or kids know. That could ruin my cred with them as I'm suppose to be this big ass asshole to them.
Hahaha, I've been fighting to keep my rep too. It's hard being a sheep in wolves clothing.

Reactions: hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Hahaha, I've been fighting to keep my rep too. It's hard being a sheep in wolves clothing.
As long as my kids learn to be respectful and stand tall, I don't mind playing any the fool for them. I have succeeded in my role and responsibilities.

But enough of these lies. Let us drink tonight, for tomorrow we may die!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As long as my kids learn to be respectful and stand tall, I don't mind playing any the fool for them. I have succeeded in my role and responsibilities.

But enough of these lies. Let us drink tonight, for tomorrow we may die!
I concur one hundred percent. I really am dead set against raising disrespectful little shits. Huzzah to actual parenting. Good on you brother.

I'll drink to that.
For tomorrow we may die!

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?