Sorry it took so long :)

Clifford_aka_Miku

Vice Admiral
Feb 17, 2015
RSI Handle
CliffordakaMiku
We'll I finally made the move from affiliate to making Test Squadron my main Org! You all might be asking "What took you so long?" Well making the move I felt needed some time to really think about, because it's one I kept close to heart. The main Org I belonged to all this time was Sgt. Stakas's Org. from Star Cast. and I've been in contact with him on and off, but the more I thought about it the more I felt Test would be the Org at the end of the day that would always be very active and could really utilize my ships to better a far greater amount of people in the verse. You all know I've had the pleasure of meeting most of you on several occasions at gaming events or Star Citizen events and I find myself enjoying the company of Test Squadron all the time. You are all wonderful and some of the most loving friends I've ever known. So changing Stakas's Org from Main to affiliate and making Test my Main became more apparent that it was the right choice for me. I've always wanted to be apart of something greater than myself as such as the Star Citizen Community and Test Squadron. That being said I hope you all can forgive me for taking this long to make Test my main Org for Star Citizen and I'll do my best to always help everyone that I possibly can as long as it's within my power to do so. Love you all :)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to your main org, TEST SQUADRON :beers::beers::beer::beers:

Never doubted it for a sec, was just a matter of time... TEST always (crash gracefully) WIN... mm.. :eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: CHEERS! :beers::beers:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
We'll I finally made the move from affiliate to making Test Squadron my main Org! You all might be asking "What took you so long?" Well making the move I felt needed some time to really think about, because it's one I kept close to heart. The main Org I belonged to all this time was Sgt. Stakas's Org. from Star Cast. and I've been in contact with him on and off, but the more I thought about it the more I felt Test would be the Org at the end of the day that would always be very active and could really utilize my ships to better a far greater amount of people in the verse. You all know I've had the pleasure of meeting most of you on several occasions at gaming events or Star Citizen events and I find myself enjoying the company of Test Squadron all the time. You are all wonderful and some of the most loving friends I've ever known. So changing Stakas's Org from Main to affiliate and making Test my Main became more apparent that it was the right choice for me. I've always wanted to be apart of something greater than myself as such as the Star Citizen Community and Test Squadron. That being said I hope you all can forgive me for taking this long to make Test my main Org for Star Citizen and I'll do my best to always help everyone that I possibly can as long as it's within my power to do so. Love you all :slight_smile:
Welcome to the big time!

Forgot your password?