Industry Space weed?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Not all of us can afford the big ass greenhouse ship....that's why I got the grow lights being installed in my weedfarer. Cary all your alcohol in the liquid tanks and grow your ganja in the maintenance tunnels. That, coupled with a sweet-ass sound system and laser show; Welcome to Club Test. Women drink free and our Xi'An bouncer does not fully grasp the concept of human aging, so bring your little brother!
[CERTIFIED]

Ryonin Shonin

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
RyoninShonin
Sign me up. I don't have an Endeavor but I will gladly work on one helping to grow, process, and procure seeds or clones. I would also gladly help with smuggling said products. Test Cartel FTW.
Alexander Shulgin, Pablo Escabar, Cheech and Chong, and Ben Dronkers would be so so proud. Just remember "Every client is one missed payment away from becoming a target and every target is one bribe away from becoming a client." quote from The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries. Please fly dangerously, Test pilots are not an accident.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Not all of us can afford the big ass greenhouse ship....that's why I got the grow lights being installed in my weedfarer. Cary all your alcohol in the liquid tanks and grow your ganja in the maintenance tunnels. That, coupled with a sweet-ass sound system and laser show; Welcome to Club Test. Women drink free and our Xi'An bouncer does not fully grasp the concept of human aging, so bring your little brother!
[CERTIFIED]
The Hashfarer, or The Honey Oilfarer.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
we need to mix weed with hops to make some friggin awesome Beer
If you are thinking of adding marijuana buds in with the grain, hops, yeast & water, then I suggest also adding organic coca leaves for its natural stimulant effect as well as its ability to aid in a person's ability to handle lower oxygen environments as was verified when the Panamanian natives up in the mountains shared this plants leaves with the Americans who were building the canal. Call me crazy, but being able to be alert, relaxed & handle using less oxygen all at the same time seems like a good thing for space operations. For "special occasions" you can also add in some peyote buds for their psychotropic effects to spice up the party a bit. LoL

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
[CERTIFIED]
May I offer a suggestion to the above? I propose modifying the "Women drink free" clause into, "Women get 1 free drink per item of clothing removed for the rest of their stay & drink free once fully nude." I figure this isn't entirely sexist as since we are TESTies, odds are the more intoxicated we become, the less clothing we will be wearing while doing outlandish games & activities for bragging rights. A party full of naked people is the most fun of all.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
May I offer a suggestion to the above? I propose modifying the "Women drink free" clause into, "Women get 1 free drink per item of clothing removed for the rest of their stay & drink free once fully nude." I figure this isn't entirely sexist as since we are TESTies, odds are the more intoxicated we become, the less clothing we will be wearing while doing outlandish games & activities for bragging rights. A party full of naked people is the most fun of all.
There's a special deck for naked dancing. It's called the Captain's quarters and I get the only key.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There's a special deck for naked dancing. It's called the Captain's quarters and I get the only key.
Sounds like a rather lonely place if you will be the only person there my friend. That sounds more like a place for drunken, naked sobbing instead of dancing. Besides, the best parties I've ever been to had lots of people getting wild & freaky.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Sounds like a rather lonely place if you will be the only person there my friend. That sounds more like a place for drunken, naked sobbing instead of dancing. Besides, the best parties I've ever been to had lots of people getting wild & freaky.
Every captain needs a lonely jerkoff dungeon with CCTV camera feeds. It's the Imperial way...

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I have a Cutlass Black and a proclivity to mistyping my ship manifest.

I may be able to help out with transportation needs, especially in those pesky areas where the police like to menace the poor innocent pilots by rummaging through their stuff and delaying much needed deliveries.

Forgot your password?