Speedkills

Admiral
Oct 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedkills
Where you from stranger?

The land of Taylor Ham and Drakkar... aka New Jersey

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Having played Wing Commander in a past life, I was interested in Chris Roberts' next creation. I like explosions too.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Piracy and fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I'm dating myself here, but it was Adventure on the Atari 2600. After many years of consoles, my first PC game was you guessed it, Wing Commander.

What other games do you play?

Overwatch, Warframe, Destiny, and Rocket League

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Twitter - it made me laugh and become interested in the group that seems to know how to have a good time.

Picard or Kirk?

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? To hug the mountain.

Speedkills

Admiral
Oct 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedkills
I just saw them a few weeks ago at Madison Square Garden with Axel. When I first heard that Brian was out, I almost ditched the tickets, but given the terrible summer I had my wife convinced me to go anyway. He did pretty damn good, and they even played more Bon music - big plus IMO. Last summer at MetLife Stadium was amazing though. I'm going to miss AC/DC if Rock or Bust was the last tour.

Here's one of the coolest covers I've seen.

Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I just saw them a few weeks ago at Madison Square Garden with Axel. When I first heard that Brian was out, I almost ditched the tickets, but given the terrible summer I had my wife convinced me to go anyway. He did pretty damn good, and they even played more Bon music - big plus IMO. Last summer at MetLife Stadium was amazing though. I'm going to miss AC/DC if Rock or Bust was the last tour.

Here's one of the coolest covers I've seen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpVDafY6Z8

Reactions: Speedkills
Forgot your password?