Squadron 42 Newsletter email annoucnement!!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So your saying I should will my SQ42 account to my great great grand kids?
Nope, just live longer. The simple solutions are the best ones: Unbeknown to us this is the first step on the road to immortality, the longer it is until the game comes out the longer we'll all live waiting for it.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Out is to end the transmission , you Say over if your awaiting a response, I don’t why that annoyed me as much as it did lol
Finally someone who knows their radio etiquette. We were doing an FTX and our RTO asked the artillery that had just cleared the area we were in to "repeat" what they had said. Needless to say we lost half our platoon to our own notional artillery assets.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Not Grunt, Jarhead. Grunts are Army. :P And it isn't used in the Army either.
I concur good sir. The preferred slang would be "Ground Pounder" or "He-who-kicks-ass-when-needed". Often found deep in the bowels of the belly of gator freighters ran by squids, leaky bath-tubs dubbed AMTracks, or whirley-birds aptly called "Shitters" for what drips on you while strapped to an uncomfortable seat inside.

Reactions: Greengiant506

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I concur good sir. The preferred slang would be "Ground Pounder" or "He-who-kicks-ass-when-needed". Often found deep in the bowels of the belly of gator freighters ran by squids, leaky bath-tubs dubbed AMTracks, or whirley-birds aptly called "Shitters" for what drips on you while strapped to an uncomfortable seat inside.
Didn't copy that, over.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I believe Gropo is used by the Brits. (Well the Brits and Babylon 5.)
Starship Troopers used Cap Troopers and Apes. According to the book because of the method of insertion and because of the a apearance of the Marauder Suits they wore.

"Come on you apes, you want to live forever?"

Forgot your password?