St Patrick's Day Green Paints Now on Sale along with 890J

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Basically I had the same reaction. I'm not buying green ships just because they're green. And actually none of those ships. I already have what I want from those choices.
To top it off, I don't even like the way the paints look, for the most part. It is interesting to me the areas of the ships that are and aren't covered.

Anyway, you'd think for a special event / holiday, they'd do something, well, "special" for the paints. Like, throw on a shamrock or something, idk.

That Advocacy skin for the MSR is amazing...and it was free! That's probably why they aren't doing that any more, lol...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can't imagine why anybody would want an 890J..
But I love GREEN...and I am part Irish!
I wanted & got my 890J simply because it was there, looked awesome for years in concept, turned out great & after CIG finally allows female avatars to actually have breasts, it'll be bikini season in the hot tub & pool. Then the wait for CIG to allow nudity in game for the better debauchery to begin across the Verse. I might be a dirty minded Ewok, but at least I'm honest.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I wanted & got my 890J simply because it was there, looked awesome for years in concept, turned out great & after CIG finally allows female avatars to actually have breasts, it'll be bikini season in the hot tub & pool. Then the wait for CIG to allow nudity in game for the better debauchery to begin across the Verse. I might be a dirty minded Ewok, but at least I'm honest.
Every backer has their own personal vision of what the game will be...

...and one of the stretch goals if I remember rightly was to allow a Modifications community...

...your vision may be more likely than most!

Forgot your password?