St. Patricks Day(Stella Fortuna) Sale - A lot of wait for next to nothing

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
1) OK, so I agree this was a very underwhelming special sale. But after some thought, I've come to the conclusion that that reaction is my own fault (and likely majority of SC community shares this) because I made it out to be more than it was. I get too hyped over every special sale, and they can't hit a home run every time. Frankly, they don't have to do this at all... so just having something is cool in itself.

2) I feel ya @atpbx . I have my regular Connie Phoenix and I love the swank interior of it, but I've pondered using it to upgrade to something else. I mean I guess Connies are jack-of-all-trades ships, but of course that makes them master of none. And I suppose if it's luxury interior or some VIP transport I might want to do on side, obviously 600i or 890J are better suited for that (though need a bigger crew too). She was my first bigger ship that was going to serve as my mobile HQ, but now that I have an Apollo and Endeavor, I'm finding it harder to justify having it. :\

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Snoozer, but isn't there a concept sale when 3.5 is released? Should be just days from now.
There isn't anything 'new' in the 3.5 Ships/vehicles section except the Fortuna URSA and Heartseeker. A concept sale would be welcome though.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I'm not at Concierge yet, only started actually really committing to the game recently. Just had a base package for a long time. Guess I got to start building up. $500 to go

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
That company pack is 1700. You can actually contact support and have them unlock the chairmans club packages. I had them do that a few days ago so I could look at them.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?